Power not Finesse. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Power not Finesse.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
The Sanogo blasting is insanity. People are literally complaining that he’s killing us because he’s not passing well out of a triple team. He obviously needs to work on his passing but let’s take a step back and realize teams are scheming in a way that sends three defenders at sanogo at times. Literally a pass fake to him at any point will move three defenders a step out of position. If he entered his name in the portal how quickly do you think musselman and nearly every other coach in America would be on the phone with their boosters to bend over backwards to get him on board.

Oh. That’s the other point. My complaint has always been hurleys over usage more than Adama. At some point the coach has to see what you just said, no? I shudder to think what musselman or Samson would do with him .

Reaction Score
Not sure about you guys, but I saw a lot of jump hooks and layups from McCormack and Bacot.
If Sanogo wants to improve his numbers, he should try to get closer to the rim. He’s too quick to settle for hook shots and floaters.

His 63.4% FG at the rim isn’t amazing, but it’s fine. His 38% on other 2PA is what’s killing him, particularly since he shot more far 2s (179 FGA) than he did Rim 2s (175 FGA).

So yes, I’d like Sanogo to dunk more. But to a greater extent, I would like him to sell the hook shot and get to the rim. Just because you can make tough shots, doesn’t mean you should be taking more of them than the easy ones. Most times when you hear about shot selection issues you think of guards, but it really applies to Sanogo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco
Top Bottom