Power And Payback | The Boneyard

Power And Payback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
First....POWER!!!! POWER!!! Screw you CL&P for conditioning the entire state to go and buy generators, while we pay the rates we do, comparably to the rest of the country. Over and out on that.

What a beautiful, and I mean gorgeous football day on Saturday. The win? It's a win, but not so pretty. But a great, win, and an important conference win, and a very sentimental one as well.

I've typed or said this about 26,434 times in my life..., "It's never as good as it seems, it's never as bad as it seems, when you break down a football game on film."

I'll tell you what, though, you don't turn the ball over as many times as we did and win the game very often. Talk about digging deep and finding a way. Very nice. That one is going to sting the Orangemen, and for us? The aches and pains always go away a lot quicker after a win.

BUT:

We've got a lot of work to do, and two weeks to do it. Because...

Second: PAYBACK.

Vanderbilt, West Virginia, USF, Pittsburgh. We've played a lot of teams this year on one side of that coin. Now we get the other side.

26-0

I hope somebody puts that up on the grease board in the meeting rooms. Big giant numbers.

26-0

Time for a little payback.

Reaction Score
good point... last year .. Louisville pretty much pistol whipped us all over the field...Indeed, tis' payback time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline
Top Bottom