Potential Andre NIL Deals | The Boneyard

Potential Andre NIL Deals

Reaction Score
I’m thrilled to see the Adama Sunoco deal, but Andre needs a massive deal as well so here’s some potential NIL partners and slogans. I might not have made it in Mad Men, but what do you all think?! Let’s hear some ideas.

UTC / Raytheon — “Rising Above the Rest”, “Winning with Defense,” “Higher, Faster, Stronger”

Avelo Airlines — “Taking off from CT several times a day”

Aetna — “The ball’s In Good Hands with Andre Jackson Jr.”

Stanley Black and Decker — “Building a better game with Andre Jackson Jr”

Pitney Bowes — “Special Delivery with Andre Jackson Jr”

Otis Elevator — “Going Up!”

Bridgewater — “Finding Your Edge with Andre Jackson,” “Embodying Alpha”, “Innovating to Win”

Extra points to anyone that add generative AI images!

Reaction Score
I’m thrilled to see the Adama Sunoco deal, but Andre needs a massive deal as well so here’s some potential NIL partners and slogans. I might not have made it in Mad Men, but what do you all think?! Let’s hear some ideas.

UTC / Raytheon — “Rising Above the Rest”, “Winning with Defense,” “Higher, Faster, Stronger”

Avelo Airlines — “Taking off from CT several times a day”

Aetna — “The ball’s In Good Hands with Andre Jackson Jr.”

Stanley Black and Decker — “Building a better game with Andre Jackson Jr”

Pitney Bowes — “Special Delivery with Andre Jackson Jr”

Otis Elevator — “Going Up!”

Bridgewater — “Finding Your Edge with Andre Jackson,” “Embodying Alpha”, “Innovating to Win”

Extra points to anyone that add generative AI images!
That is it, it's settled. Quit your job and get immediately hired by UConn's athletic department;)

Reaction Score
Aetna would be sued for copyright infringement. Good Hands is the Allstate slogan.
Good point — mea culpa — and I don’t see a Chicago insurer caring about Andre unfortunately

Reaction Score
Anything DUNKIN will do.There are plenty of ready made highlights dunks to chose from
Genius — how did I miss that. Strangely, I’ve met Dunkin’s president… and he apparently had a hand in the Ben affleck snd J Lo Super Bowl commercial

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
driving up from philly i have always have to cross the sikorsky bridge to get over to woodbridge. glad they changed the grid

Nah. That was the highlight of getting back home going over the metal grid bridge. Between that and the tunnel north of New Haven; two unique features of the Merritt Pkwy.

Reaction Score
Maybe something from a sports car business highlighting his speed? I was going to say a race track, but not sure NIL allows that.

Reaction Score
Maybe something from a sports car business highlighting his speed? I was going to say a race track, but not sure NIL allows that.
Good suggestion — of course car dealerships seem to be a source of NIL deals at big schools. Bacot apparently drives a Tar Heel blue A8. Might as well give Andre some wheels. White with blue and red trim? Can’t think of the right brand…

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Doesn’t he have a deal with Cheez-it? Or Ritz was it?

Either way, we have an s-ton of each in my cupboard. The kids love Cheez-its and I love Ritz crackers with peanut butter.

Reaction Score
New McDonald's Commercial, Andre Jackson vs Shaquille O'Neal the first one to "HORSE" from the 3 point line wins :D (Really long Commercial)
Old McDonald's Commercial, Micheal Jordon vs Larry Bird. For those of you that are to young to know. lol

Reaction Score
Ok here’s my message to Dunkin president. I’m open to feedback from any of you that work in advertising. I only know him from going to fundraisers, so this is a long shot...

“Hi Scott — Forgive the unsolicited marketing advice, but I loved the recent Ben Affleck commercials, and had an idea that might garner similar (albeit localized) excitement in CT.

As you probably know, UConn men’s basketball just won the National Championship (it’s 5th in the last 25 years), and with “NIL” brands can now partner with players.

There’s a fan favorite on UConn named Andre Jackson Jr. and he’s probably the best athlete to ever play for the Huskies. He’s known for his vertical leap, bone-jarring dunks, and vocal leadership, and between his popularity and Dunkin’s following, there could be a marketing match made in heaven.

This is way below your pay grade but Andre’s absolutely beloved. He’s an NBA caliber player that likely wants to stay 4 years, which is hard to find. It could be an inexpensive way to win some serious brand loyalty among the fans.

If your brand team or agency wants to explore it, UConn’s NIL coordinator is _____________ at ______.

Hope to see you at the ...

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I was talking to my wife about this the other day. I was saying we need Dunkin to step up and give some big bags to our athletes.

Commit $5 million per year to UConn athletics NIL fund and they can pick 10 athletes across all sports ($500K each, annually) to be sponsors.

They are a title sponsor of UConn athletics already and obviously are a New England brand (as is UConn). Leverage that relationship, and sweeten the coffee on that advertising relationship if needed.

My wife also reminded me that one of our biggest celebrity fans & donors, the D’Amelio family, has a big deal with Dunkin (the have custom drinks name after their daughters).

Many of the other top programs around the country have a big corporate sponsor providing a big NIL bag. I think Dunkin could and should be ours.

Reaction Score
Ok here’s my message to Dunkin president. I’m open to feedback from any of you that work in advertising. I only know him from going to fundraisers, so this is a long shot...

“Hi Scott — Forgive the unsolicited marketing advice, but I loved the recent Ben Affleck commercials, and had an idea that might garner similar (albeit localized) excitement in CT.

As you probably know, UConn men’s basketball just won the National Championship (it’s 5th in the last 25 years), and with “NIL” brands can now partner with players.

There’s a fan favorite on UConn named Andre Jackson Jr. and he’s probably the best athlete to ever play for the Huskies. He’s known for his vertical leap, bone-jarring dunks, and vocal leadership, and between his popularity and Dunkin’s following, there could be a marketing match made in heaven.

This is way below your pay grade but Andre’s absolutely beloved. He’s an NBA caliber player that likely wants to stay 4 years, which is hard to find. It could be an inexpensive way to win some serious brand loyalty among the fans.

If your brand team or agency wants to explore it, UConn’s NIL coordinator is _____________ at ______.

Hope to see you at the ...
works for me. ;) If you want to hand deliver the letter that works, too. Dunkin Donuts headquarters are in Canton, Massachusetts and I live here in Boston.

I can't keep with the name of the threads and which posts belong to which threads. But based on some posts I just read 5 minutes ago in other threads, AJax might be greater than 50/50 to declare.

Reaction Score
There is a rather obvious one
Stronger than dirt
71PpQ1bE2oL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member