Posting Baylor Game Photos Anyways | The Boneyard

Posting Baylor Game Photos Anyways

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
For me it was still a fun game to be at and amazing things happen. Spending time with my son never gets old even after all these years. Being at the game you don't miss things like when Geno walked out on the court he got a huge standing ovation. I really was not expecting that. I like how everyone is so friendly. So much fun talking to Baylor fans before the game. One even apologized that there was not much to see in Waco. When I told him that I have been to Lubbock a few times he then was proud how much Waco has to see in comparison. When I passed anyone who works there they all thanked me for coming. For the first time in 400 plus games I have gone to I lost my ticket right before going in. After checking my pockets over and over I told a security person and he said follow me and just let me in. Never found the ticket.
This morning before heading to Houston we visited Waco Mammoth National Monument, home of the nation's finest collections of fossilized mammoth skeletons.. We took a tour with Ranger Kim and really dug it. On the way to Houston saw a car that was smoking burst into flames right before we passed it. Saturday going to NFL Wildcard game and will enjoy talking to the Houston Texan fans. Last time I saw the Colts play they were the Baltimore Colts. After all that still have another UConn game on Sunday to enjoy before heading home after a long enjoyable weekend. My last post because I thought it was poor timing to post right before a game and would get buried I purposely said Houston Oilers in hopes that it would keep it alive but didn't work. Did get one response to it but should of pretended that the Colts were still in Baltimore. Link to Photos---https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2163073193750929&set=pcb.2163090027082579&type=3&theater
49950037_2163048843753364_3101695892202192896_n.jpg

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Thanks for the photos. Visual evidence of how big Baylor is. We should file an appeal. ;);)

At least, we won the opening tip. :)

Reaction Score
That picture clearly shows how Lou always gets in there and literally gets crushed when going in for a rebound. I hope that a foul was called. No wonder she has bruises and a banged up head.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Great photo of the Rebounding Samuelson battling on the boards. Lou’s offensive rebound and put back just before halftime was probably the highlight of the game for UConn.

I definitely thought we turned the corner on that play. Oh well. Time to heal on the AAC tour.

Reaction Score
Thank you Danny. Always enjoy your FUN.

Wonder what happens to the Black uniforms after this game?

Reaction Score
For me it was still a fun game to be at and amazing things happen. Spending time with my son never gets old even after all these years. Being at the game you don't miss things like when Geno walked out on the court he got a huge standing ovation. I really was not expecting that. I like how everyone is so friendly. So much fun talking to Baylor fans before the game. One even apologized that there was not much to see in Waco. When I told him that I have been to Lubbock a few times he then was proud how much Waco has to see in comparison. When I passed anyone who works there they all thanked me for coming. For the first time in 400 plus games I have gone to I lost my ticket right before going in. After checking my pockets over and over I told a security person and he said follow me and just let me in. Never found the ticket.
This morning before heading to Houston we visited Waco Mammoth National Monument, home of the nation's finest collections of fossilized mammoth skeletons.. We took a tour with Ranger Kim and really dug it. On the way to Houston saw a car that was smoking burst into flames right before we passed it. Saturday going to NFL Wildcard game and will enjoy talking to the Houston Texan fans. Last time I saw the Colts play they were the Baltimore Colts. After all that still have another UConn game on Sunday to enjoy before heading home after a long enjoyable weekend. My last post because I thought it was poor timing to post right before a game and would get buried I purposely said Houston Oilers in hopes that it would keep it alive but didn't work. Did get one response to it but should of pretended that the Colts were still in Baltimore. Link to Photos---https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2163073193750929&set=pcb.2163090027082579&type=3&theater
View attachment 37954
Danny---No apology FROM YOU shall be accepted. That would be crass. The wonderful pictures you deliver to us, win or lose is truly exceptional, the effort and travel you do to provide them is appreciated. In the hearts of many on the BY --your status is only second to that team and in some equal. Thank you so much.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the photos. Visual evidence of how big Baylor is. We should file an appeal. ;);)

At least, we won the opening tip. :)
I'd re-phrase that a bit: Truly amazing Uconn (CW) got the opening tip. The wonderful DRAMA of that game was all created by Geno and almost entirely by KLS, Danger. Phee was being killed, mugged, fouled in her every move to score and rebound. Yet, she battled an on at lest on occasion took the ball away from Brown's outstretched hands.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

Thank you so much for sharing these experiences with us. It's great to hear how well you were treated and how friendly the people were. Life is about the journey, and we gotta enjoy it together.

Reaction Score
What's going on with that one car in a parking lot that appears to be on fire?

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Loved them as always Danny.

Agree 100% about the size differential

Oh c'mon this isn't even fair....
1546712465679.png

CL82

Reaction Score
I'm thinking this may have been a foul:

1546712716867.png

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score
View attachment 37954

Baylor gave Geno a standing ovation last time he played in Waco too. Only other coach to get that was Pat Summit. Baylor fans appreciate GREAT coaches.

CL82

Reaction Score
I agree. Clearly Lou is illegally blocking Brown's arms with her body.
Oh. I thought she was trying to spear Brown with her bun!

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Thanks, Danny. Your pictures always add to the enjoyment of UConn WBB.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom