Postgame quotes | The Boneyard

Postgame quotes

Reaction Score
DH pointing to the non killer instinct which is still there but he will change that I believe. They were allowed to play crappy basketball and make stupid mistakes in the past when being able to go up 15-20 but instead turning it over carelessly and letting the other team back in the game. It happened a little last night but he will teach them how they should be playing in that and taking care of the ball when they have their chances to make the games easier to win.

It took Jalen 1:40 to get a "most definitely" in but then he caught a roll. LOL...good interview though like what he said about coach.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Dan Hurley pointing to the non killer instinct which is still there but he will change that I believe. They were allowed to play crappy basketball and make stupid mistakes in the past when being able to go up 15-120 but instead turning it over carelessly and letting tht other team back in the game. It happened a little last night but he will teach them how they should be playing in that and taking care of the ball when they have their chances to make the games easier to win.

It took Jalen 1:40 to get a "most definitely" in but then he caught a roll. LOL...good interview though like what he said about coach.
A great leader leads by example. The team will learn if they follow their coach:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
With a tougher opponent Hurley would not have held Jalen out so long believe me. The final score of this game easily could have been 5-10 points higher for us even though our lead ebbed and flowed.

Reaction Score
"Seeing him run around, crazy-like, makes you want to jump" - Carlton quote from the Some Guy article.

I think Josh just came up with the future title of Hurley's book.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
A great leader leads by example. The team will learn if they follow their coach:

I was going to post this tweet.

Am I the only one a little worried about Hurley's health? He's 45 but looks 55. Going chrome up top, and what hair has not fallen out is snow (plow) white. Dude's gonna have a heart attack.

One thing I did notice was the lack of a "WTF Face (Apparently he just says the words)," nor did his bench chair have an @55 print on it. He was standing all game, reminiscent of when Ollie played defense on the sidelines in 2012-13 and 2013-14.

Reaction Score
I was going to post this tweet.

Am I the only one a little worried about Hurley's health? He's 45 but looks 55. Going chrome up top, and what hair has not fallen out is snow (plow) white. Dude's gonna have a heart attack.

One thing I did notice was the lack of a "WTF Face (Apparently he just says the words)," nor did his bench chair have an @55 print on it. He was standing all game, reminiscent of when Ollie played defense on the sidelines in 2012-13 and 2013-14.
Good lord, people post some of the dumbest cr@p on this board. Yep, he's in terrible shape and going to have a heart attack because he's bald. Please think before you post.

I would also guarantee he's in better shape than you are.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Good lord, people post some of the dumbest cr@p on this board. Yep, he's in terrible shape and going to have a heart attack because he's bald. Please think before you post.

Oh please!!!!! Do you need an emoji for every facetious comment? I would think after more than 12,330 posts, some people would know my BY persona better.

You've been interacting with a certain off-athletic board moderator too much. :D (There. How's that?)

Reaction Score
Oh please!!!!! Do you need an emoji for every facetious comment? I would think after more than 12,330 posts, some people would know my BY persona better.

You've been interacting with a certain off-athletic board moderator too much. :D (There. How's that?)
It’s pretty normal to be grey/white in your mid-40s. And baldness is usually a sign of a LOT of testosterone... I’m not a bald guy so I’m not feeling sensitive. Just stating a fact.
I think his yoga practice probably helps him with his stress.

Reaction Score

Yeah, that one made me laugh. He looks to be in great physical shape.

Reaction Score
This is funny. I'm going to guess you are in your 20's or younger. Go watch a marathon or Triathlon. I'm sure you'll see plenty of bald and grey guys.

Husky25

Reaction Score
This is funny. I'm going to guess you are in your 20's or younger. Go watch a marathon or Triathlon. I'm sure you'll see plenty of bald and grey guys.
I'm nearly 42...and it was a joke.

Reaction Score

That is pure gold. Note to players, if you want to get back at Coach for making you run, keep on making those power moves!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
With a tougher opponent Hurley would not have held Jalen out so long believe me. The final score of this game easily could have been 5-10 points higher for us even though our lead ebbed and flowed.
Absolutely. Jalen only played 22 minutes but got 16 points and did anything he wanted on the court.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom