Postgame Interview Link | The Boneyard

Postgame Interview Link

Reaction Score
I know I’m old but, I thought Allie Z was our only commit for 2024. Geno just said we have two commitments in the top five. Who is the second one?

Reaction Score
I know I’m old but, I thought Allie Z was our only commit for 2024. Geno just said we have two commitments in the top five. Who is the second one?
I noticed that as well....not sure if he dropped a hint or not.

Reaction Score
I haven’t seen or heard a women’s coach go off on their team as Bozzella did. He was genuinely POD and rightfully so. He probably spent as much time praising Geno and the all-in program. I think a lot of coaches around the country think what he spoke but would never bring it to a post game presser, regardless of the outcome of the game.

Reaction Score
Where are you guys seeing Bozzella's post-game? They made it private as soon as it was finished.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Add Bozzella's interview to the UConn recruiting video. :D

Reaction Score
Bozella's remarks have a lot of pathos in them. He's "angry" at his team, but when asked about individual players he only has praise for them. That's a coach -- he's trying to motivate without shaming anyone. He seems to be genuinely angry at admins, however, as if anticipating that they'll complain about going to the NIT. I was particularly struck by his remarks about Park-Lane. He says he's got no problem whatsoever with the way she plays... and I can see why. She's all effort all the time, an excellent example for every other player.

I guess this is the paradoxical mix of emotions teams get when they play us -- intense frustration and admiration. I can still remember how gracious Lauren van Kleunen always was in postgame interviews. As difficult as it was to play against Liv, she had nothing but compliments. Bozella has nothing but praise for Geno and what he's built.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I am surprised that he didn't throw the microphone at some point. He was really frustrated and PO'd.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom