Post game UConn/Zona presser? | The Boneyard

Post game UConn/Zona presser?

Reaction Score
I hadn't seen one either, so I went looking... and after watching this, I have even more respect for Christyn. Her tear-stained face of misery tells us that doing this press conference was the very last thing she wanted to do -- and she briefly lost composure over one question. But she had the self-discipline to control herself and finish the presser. Christyn, best of luck to you and the team this summer, and we'll see you in the fall!

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Interesting that the students are done on campus April 11 and won't be back until June, however I guess with online classes and shortened/no(?) breaks, that makes sense. I hope the players go home, recharge, as they've been in a bubble since last fall.

{on edit, deleted the link as there are others posted above}

Reaction Score
I hadn't seen one either, so I went looking... and after watching this, I have even more respect for Christyn. Her tear-stained face of misery tells us that doing this press conference was the very last thing she wanted to do -- and she briefly lost composure over one question. But she had the self-discipline to control herself and finish the presser. Christyn, best of luck to you and the team this summer, and we'll see you in the fall!

Agreed. She was awesome in this as she was during the latter half of this season. She always seems happy and here she obviously wasn't.....I am looking forward to her senior year.

Reaction Score
Since he just said that he expects to be back in the final four next season, Geno knows exactly how good this team can be with the addition of Fudd, plus Deberry and Ducharme............if everybody comes back healthy it's going to be really fun to watch some serious firepower at work.............

Reaction Score

Despite all the craps that CW has gotten from some people, she has been a baller in the NCAA tournament. Whatever weakness she had, she played hard, willing to mix it up inside for someone with not much size. Come back strong next year CW.

Reaction Score
It is an experienced gained and CW and the team will come back stronger and better. Through trials and tribulations, they will value this experience and good for their future and professional careers. Chin up. We can't win everything and that's why winning it is a special moment.

Reaction Score
And I believe the FINAL 4 is in Paiges backyard next year, so the experience they have gained this year will ensure they're motivated. How cool would it be for Paige to win the NC in MN?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I just finished Williams’ presser. It just broke my heart. Good for her though, as much as she didn’t want to be there she came and answered every question. She’s come along way from freshman year.

Reaction Score
Have to say--I'm going to miss Geno's press conferences for the next six months or so. Each one is a master class in strategy, teamwork, and life, as well as basketball. As biting as they can be, his responses are invariably thoughtful, considered, and gracious. We are indeed fortunate.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom