POST GAME SHOW ON SNY NOW ..1203AM | The Boneyard

POST GAME SHOW ON SNY NOW ..1203AM

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
When Paige and Nika were leaving the stage they each pat Geno on the head. He did not like it.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I haven't checked yet, so I apologize...but did SNY post it on their YouTube channel?

Reaction Score
The SNY postgame show last (Sunday) night was interesting with a very animated Kara Wolters. She's always great for analyzing the situation. I was a little bit surprised when she was discussing the roster next year, she mentioned the seniors leaving and her response was along the lines of "No big deal." I think she was annoyed at the less than stellar performances by CW and ONO and that the NC game was not the time for CW to have the worst shooting night of her career.

Reaction Score
I am normally a fan of Kara and the SNY team. She was completely out of line to talk about CW and ONO last night like they did not mean anything to the team. The entire team contributed when they could the entire season. They don't get to the finally game without the team which includes CW and ONO. Maybe it wasn't their best night..but let's give it to South Carolina they were the better team last night! It was unnecessary to rip CW and ONO. Kara you were the disappointment! I guess you had an off night ..obviously it can happen!

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Now that we know that Olivia was dealing with aggravating her groin injury, a lot of her movement, or lack thereof makes sense. And for Christyn? We have no idea if she was feeling the affects of whatever was going around the team, or if the lack of offensive weapons made her easier to guard. Regardless, for a former alum who is now in the broadcast profession, her comments seem to be a bit unprofessional. Easy to backseat drive in some cases. Very disappointing.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
When Paige and Nika were leaving the stage they each pat Geno on the head. He did not like it.
That was an earlier press conference. I think afterm Stanford.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I am normally a fan of Kara and the SNY team. She was completely out of line to talk about CW and ONO last night like they did not mean anything to the team. The entire team contributed when they could the entire season. They don't get to the finally game without the team which includes CW and ONO. Maybe it wasn't their best night..but let's give it to South Carolina they were the better team last night! It was unnecessary to rip CW and ONO. Kara you were the disappointment! I guess you had an off night ..obviously it can happen!

I think the underlying context is whether we will not be able to make up for specific players next year. I agree she was harsh on CW and Liv but it was not an opinion based on 1 game but the entire season.

Reaction Score
I agree Kara comments were out of line and distasteful! I watched the show and was surprised that she said that.

Reaction Score
I think the underlying context is whether we will not be able to make up for specific players next year. I agree she was harsh on CW and Liv but it was not an opinion based on 1 game but the entire season.
Have you ever heard Kara say anything like this before about any Uconn player? Never Have no idea why she would say that.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Have you ever heard Kara say anything like this before about any Uconn player? Never Have no idea why she would say that.
She has been critical of players in the past. I think the distasteful part is the timing of it summing up a career and not taking into account the extreme difficulties the team faced this year.

Reaction Score
I'm sure today Kara regrets saying what she said. It was born out of disappointment and frustration. We all understand. Throughout her career CW has frustrated a lot of people, Geno included. She has flashes of brilliance (BET MVP) and in other games disappears. As another poster mentioned, we have no idea what is physically going on.

Reaction Score
Do you think Geno and some former players will call Kara personally to voice there displeasure with her comments about Ono and Cw?

Reaction Score
Kara was giving an honest accurate opinion, shared by many. Don’t kill the messenger.

Reaction Score
There was no need for her to be unkind..and she was very surprisingly thoughtless! I would classify it as mean spirited!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom