Post game quotes | The Boneyard

Post game quotes

Reaction Score
Same here. I really wanted for her to get an enormous ovation from the crowd in recognition of how well she performed in the Maryland game.
Ines will get her due as she has proved she can contribute to the Huskies scoring and defense. SHE HAS 4 MORE YEARS TO SHOW WHAT SHE HAS. A learning 4 years to become a Uconn star. GO INES!! GO HUSKIES!!!

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Nika Muhl post game press Florida State

"We had a 20-point lead and we could have played a much better second half," We kind of lost ourselves out there, starting with me. I lost my focus, the control of the team. That's why our offense wasn't working as well. I'm proud of the way we bounced back after each play we gave up."

"We got the win and we're off to the next one."

Reaction Score
Interesting that Megan Gauer is offering this comparison. HerHoopStats was resolutely anti-UConn last year. And she seemed to be operating in this same mode as recently as three weeks ago.

Reaction Score
Interesting that Megan Gauer is offering this comparison. HerHoopStats was resolutely anti-UConn last year. And she seemed to be operating in this same mode as recently as three weeks ago.
I've thought about subscribing, but it's disconcerting to hear that a statistical site is anti- or pro-anyone. Their name suggests that they should be providing stats, not opinions.

Reaction Score
I've thought about subscribing, but it's disconcerting to hear that a statistical site is anti- or pro-anyone. Their name suggests that they should be providing stats, not opinions.
Their stats are great. But their interpretation in vlog posts can feel blinkered.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score

And it appeared that Ines was in uniform for the FSU game. Based on CD's post game statement, I thought that she probably was not available.

Reaction Score
facts are facts.........

Reaction Score
facts are facts.........
Here’s the facts as I remember them — not their stats, which I think are great, but their discussion of upcoming games:

Gabe and Christy were convinced Indiana would run us off the court. Afterwards, not a peep out of either of them about how wrong they were, though lots of joking about other missed predictions.

And they were certain NC St would crush us, that Liv and Aaliyah didn’t stand a chance, and we’d have no answer for Brown-Turner or Crutchfield, blah blah blah. Afterwards, Gabe and Megan said not a peep about how wrong they were, or even about how we’d exceeded their expectations. No, all their attention was on how we didn’t stand a chance against Stanford.

At no point were any of the experts at HerHoopStats willing to admit that we’d played well in these games. It was all just luck. For example, Stanford shot poorly by chance, not because of anything we did. Whereas we missed our shots because of their stifling defense.

Reaction Score
Here’s the facts as I remember them — not their stats, which I think are great, but their discussion of upcoming games:

Gabe and Christy were convinced Indiana would run us off the court. Afterwards, not a peep out of either of them about how wrong they were, though lots of joking about other missed predictions.

And they were certain NC St would crush us, that Liv and Aaliyah didn’t stand a chance, and we’d have no answer for Brown-Turner or Crutchfield, blah blah blah. Afterwards, Gabe and Megan said not a peep about how wrong they were, or even about how we’d exceeded their expectations. No, all their attention was on how we didn’t stand a chance against Stanford.

At no point were any of the experts at HerHoopStats willing to admit that we’d played well in these games. It was all just luck. For example, Stanford shot poorly by chance, not because of anything we did. Whereas we missed our shots because of their stifling defense.
winning is always the best revenge............who cares what the naysayers think........;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom