Post game quotes | The Boneyard

Post game quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes, those are the classy quotations. I guess the UConn publicity person decided not to post the one where she complained about the refereeing. :)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I found Geno's presser just a bit annoying. You may recall his saying over and over again how he was looking forward to the challenges of this season. Now he's lamenting about how the uncertainties are giving him a head ache! Man up, Geno. Man up.

"It has been a headache enduring thing for me because I have no idea where expectations should be. " Big sigh, big head down rubbing of the hair. Puhleeze. Have as much Grit as your team Geno.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I found Geno's presser just a bit annoying. You may recall his saying over and over again how he was looking forward to the challenges of this season. Now he's lamenting about how the uncertainties are giving him a head ache! Man up, Geno. Man up.

"It has been a headache enduring thing for me because I have no idea where expectations should be. " Big sigh, big head down rubbing of the hair. Puhleeze. Have as much Grit as your team Geno.
Lol. The Rocky calling out wishywashy Geno. Put on your big boy pants and face your team pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom