Post Game Pressers — UConn @ USF | The Boneyard

Post Game Pressers — UConn @ USF

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
“Bottom line... we got our ass kicked tonight,” Fernandez said. “You prepare and you watch film and you get your guys ready for their speed and their toughness and their aggressiveness and how hard they cut...you can’t mimic the pace and the way that UConn plays.”

Reaction Score
Thanks for that, I hadn't seen it. They seem like two great kids.

I feel badly for Laksa after she mentioned her family would be watching the game..........couldn't have been any fun watching tv tonite...........

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'm unable to hear the audio on either Geno's or Jose's videos. No problem with the player video or any other Youtube video. Anyone else having a problem with the audio?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Collier, who was 15-for-19 from the floor in her last game here on Feb. 27, was 12-for-15 shooting Saturday though she wasn't happy that two of her three misses were layups. It was the St. Charles, Missouri, resident's fourth double-double of the season as she raised her field-goal percentage to 54.9.

"Yeah, but I shot almost 70 percent last year," Collier said.

"It's a lot harder to get shots than last year. I have people playing harder against me than I had last year and my freshman year. It's been harder, but hopefully my shots start falling soon."

Collier admits she's been frustrated.

Reaction Score
I'm unable to hear the audio on either Geno's or Jose's videos. No problem with the player video or any other Youtube video. Anyone else having a problem with the audio?
Good here

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It was fine for me.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I feel badly for Laksa after she mentioned her family would be watching the game.....couldn't have been any fun watching tv tonite......

Probably put a shoe through the screen. Head bangHead bang

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Flores certainly had the right attitude toward playing UConn. It's a cliche, but she meant it. "Learn from the best."

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Yes. Very frustrating.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
fun to look back at USF player's pregame interviews

Their families and USF can be proud of them. I find them both impressive. Obviously they felt they would be competitive and last night's loss had to sting a lot. I wonder if the loss will push them down a place or two in the Top 25. I'd like to see Jose's recruiting get him some more, quick and rangy talent.

Reaction Score
Audio didn't work on my phone but did on my computer.
Yes. Very frustrating.

I have posted this before, but I'll mention it again just in case it might help. I ALWAYS wear ear buds when playing/listening to the pressers. It ALWAYS makes the audio louder and easier to understand, for me anyway. (and no, I do not have hearing challenges) It's a technology thing. Sometimes it's loud and clear, and sometimes it's not loud and not clear. :mad: Most pressers are not held in sound studios, nor is everyone in the room "micked." Also, the quality of the A/V from venue to venue, and even room to room, varies greatly. Can you hear me now? ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have posted this before, but I'll mention it again just in case it might help. I ALWAYS wear ear buds when playing/listening to the pressers. It ALWAYS makes the audio louder and easier to understand, for me anyway. (and no, I do not have hearing challenges) It's a technology thing. Sometimes it's loud and clear, and sometimes it's not loud and not clear. :mad: Most pressers are not held in sound studios, nor is everyone in the room "micked." Also, the quality of the A/V from venue to venue, and even room to room, varies greatly. Can you hear me now? ;)
Thanks for the help

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Loved the reporters line..."UConn against the world"...and Laksa's response didn't miss a beat...."yeah, that is the plan...it is how we recruit". Great interviews both girls handled the questions with grace and poise.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom