Post-game presser for Cal? | The Boneyard

Post-game presser for Cal?

Reaction Score
Hi all,

My "usual" question. :rolleyes:

Thank you.

BTW, isn't there some kind of NCAA rule that at least both coaches do some kind of presser post-game?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Cal's post game presser

Anigwe was not a happy camper.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Good presser for the Cal coach. She said if UConn's ALL 5 didn't score they lose. If Cals 10 or so don't play and try to run UConn's legs in to the dust--they are beaten by 30.
She was complimentary of KLS and Pheesa as the best inside players in the NCAA--maybe but not the biggest.
I think she gave KLS another inch or 2 in height.
It was nice that she asked Geno to schedule a game with Cal to give them experience against the best.

Reaction Score
Cal's post game presser

Anigwe was not a happy camper. Especially when they asked about the Geno/ Gottlieb event.

Actually, the question was about Anigwe watching her brother at Haas last night (he plays for San Jose State, who played against the Cal men's program last night). Either way, she didn't want to talk about it...

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Actually, the question was about Anigwe watching her brother at Haas last night (he plays for San Jose State, who played against the Cal men's program last night). Either way, she didn't want to talk about it...

Oh. I assumed incorrectly, Will edit. Thanks

Reaction Score
I think Geno texted her first ...
Good presser for the Cal coach. She said if UConn's ALL 5 didn't score they lose. If Cals 10 or so don't play and try to run UConn's legs in to the dust--they are beaten by 30.
She was complimentary of KLS and Pheesa as the best inside players in the NCAA--maybe but not the biggest.
It was nice that she asked Geno to schedule a game with Cal to give them experience against the best.

I

Reaction Score
Where are you getting this? Just watched the video and don't see that in there.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
If the "T" isnt called it most likely wouldnt have been that close. We will never know but thats JMO. I guess we shoot over 55% most of the game and its that close is just makes me wonder how. I befuddled over that. Hey we are really good. We are not a Stewie team anymore(invincible) but we are good enough to not play great (ala OK game) and win and play pretty good (CAL game) and win. Thats what it takes to be number 1 and remember there is only 1 number 1. All the hoopla around playing UConn is a motivator for opponents and its a motivator for opponents to make them play better and sometimes above their best. For UConn thats tuff to overcome and UConn is good enough to do that almost every time. Hey 126 regular season wins is proof. The two losses the past two seasons were glaring foul trouble which made UConn defenseless.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom