Post Game News and Notes: | The Boneyard

Post Game News and Notes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Foxx explodes for Huskies (Silver):
  • Geremy Davis did not play with a lower leg injury. Davis did try and go but to no avail as he dressed for the game. Diaco said he is day-today.
  • Luke Carrezola is likely out for the season with a lower leg injury per Diaco. He wasn’t at the game and was instead tweeting his thoughts.

Emotional day ends with much-needed UConn victory (Fuller):

Reaction Score
small post-game note: Its been a LONG time since I've seen the team so happy at the end of the game when lining up to sing the alma-mater before heading into the locker room. They were high-fiving each other today, jumping up and down, smiling, waving & pumping fists towards the crowd, singing the alma mater loud & proud along with the band (great job today BTW marching band!!!!), and just in a great mood as they should be.

Reaction Score
Their "great team win" tweets that I saw from echoes exactly what Diaco has been saying. I think it tells us everything we need to know about the teams Culture and feeling about one another. Keep the momentum going!

Reaction Score
small post-game note: Its been a LONG time since I've seen the team so happy at the end of the game when lining up to sing the alma-mater before heading into the locker room. They were high-fiving each other today, jumping up and down, smiling, waving & pumping fists towards the crowd, singing the alma mater loud & proud along with the band (great job today BTW marching band!!!!), and just in a great mood as they should be.

They got to stay grounded though, as silly as it may seem to say about a 2-6 team, but as young as we are and as inexperienced both playing and coaching, staying level headed and motivated after a win, is harder and requires different mental discipline than recovering from a loss. They need to continue to practice and play at the same high level and get even hungrier to play better. I have positive feelings that they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom