Post game locker room video from UConn | The Boneyard

Post game locker room video from UConn

Reaction Score
As a current student, there’s a palpable change on campus. People are talking about basketball again, people are invested in this team again. The entire culture is changing. Id go to war w Danny 7 days a week

Attachments

• 951C1556-01F7-41CD-822C-64C665CC6F63.png
    951C1556-01F7-41CD-822C-64C665CC6F63.png
    344.9 KB · Views: 420
Reaction Score
Loved it, absolutely loved it. Now, if any UConn fan has anything negative to say about Hurley or the staff after what we saw yesterday, then you need to take a hike. That was vintage UConn basketball, that was the toughness and emotion, and family that Jim Calhoun built this thing on, and I feel as comfortable as I ever did with Hurley taking us into war going forward.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
As a current student, there’s a palpable change on campus. People are talking about basketball again, people are invested in this team again. The entire culture is changing. Id go to war w Danny 7 days a week
James Bouknight must be a fairly popular guy around campus.

Reaction Score
I’d feel kinda slimey leveraging a kid’s horrific injury as a sales tactic. Plenty of other material (jalen Adams chest bump and Hurley slapping the logo should be enough).

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
When CV walked by Bazz sounded like he said “Yeah my dog...I told you...You ain’t know what this someone was!” CV had goals and he was confident about reaching those goals. Kid is tough as nails. Very Bazz like.

Reaction Score
I’d feel kinda slimey leveraging a kid’s horrific injury as a sales tactic. Plenty of other material (jalen Adams chest bump and Hurley slapping the logo should be enough).
I don’t think we should “use” it. But we should have no qualms with it being public lol

Reaction Score
I see losing so many close games builds a special character and special bond.

These last couple of wins certainly shows Hurley has built a team of brotherhood. Vital's Senior Night I think will be more emotional than usual. But he can at least be comforted that he was the steering wheel in turning our team around and ensuring UConn family tradition marches on.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
This team reminds me of the 2012-13 team. Lots of close games when that team had nothing to play for really created a sense of family among the players who rode it out with the program. I feel like the same thing is happening this year with these young men powering through all of the unlucky breaks on the court and off the court. Only going to make them that much stronger going forward.

Oh, and we all remember what followed that 2012-13 season...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Sad that it ever went away. Maybe the students can be less complacent in the future. Even before this downturn, I never got the sense that the team was as popular as it once was in the late 80's through 00's. Maybe the adversity allows all of us to appreciate the team a little bit more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom