Post Game Live with John Robinson | The Boneyard

Post Game Live with John Robinson

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
"Bob Diaco wouldn't have lost to Holy Cross."

Based on what Diaco what recruiting, sure he could've had he stayed and had a full team of his guys. Not to mention he didn't exactly have impressive blowouts vs FCS teams

Diaco vs FCS:
W 19-16 vs Stony Brook
W 20-15 vs Villanova
W 24-21 vs Maine

Reaction Score
Hey. Edsall 2.0 has given the Diaco fans (he apparently still has them) the right to talk their shiz. He didn't lose to Holy Cross. There is a real argument to be had that the last 5 years may have gone better with Bob-o than Boz-o. We still would have sucked. Just not historically sucked.

Reaction Score
I could care less if his team won close games to fcs teams. Lost 41-3 to east Carolina, 21-0 to temple (while burning Donovan Williams redshirt to save his own ass), 30-0 to BC on Matt Ryan day and 38-28 against Tulane To close the 2016/season. All after getting a big pay raise the season before off a weak bowl game appearance.

Reaction Score
I could care less if his team won close games to fcs teams. Lost 41-3 to east Carolina, 21-0 to temple (while burning Donovan Williams redshirt to save his own ass), 30-0 to BC on Matt Ryan day and 38-28 against Tulane To close the 2016/season. All after getting a big pay raise the season before off a weak bowl game appearance.

Well he still has bragging rights over Edsall 2.0 for that Tropicana Field bowl season alone.

That's how bad Edsall 2.0 is.

B

Brianh

Those would be miracles today with Edsall he can’t get within 45 points of a victory . At the moment find me a worse off program then UConn football. It’s not like they don’t have nice facilities

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Hey. Edsall 2.0 has given the Diaco fans (he apparently still has them) the right to talk their shiz. He didn't lose to Holy Cross. There is a real argument to be had that the last 5 years may have gone better with Bob-o than Boz-o. We still would have sucked. Just not historically sucked.

As bad as this has been, there is no way this program exists if Diaco stayed a other single season. The Rent would have been empty and we'd have seen at least 2 fake punts today.

Given enough time Randy will field a competitive team. I'm just not willing to wait any longer for him to do it.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
I, like, enjoyed, like, this podcast, but like, if he just, like, said, "like" less, like, I would enjoy it, like, much more. In all seriousness though, it was good to hear from John Robinson and get some interesting insights. This sure does feel the deepest of rock bottoms in UConn football history.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
As bad as this has been, there is no way this program exists if Diaco stayed a other single season. The Rent would have been empty and we'd have seen at least 2 fake punts today.

Given enough time Randy will field a competitive team. I'm just not willing to wait any longer for him to do it.
Ya know I used to buy the "given enough time" line about Edsall, and maybe it was true 15 years ago. Not any more. This game was absolutely damning. Every day he remains employed by the University of Connecticut is a black mark against the administration of the school and the Athletic Director.

Reaction Score
Those would be miracles today with Edsall he can’t get within 45 points of a victory . At the moment find me a worse off program then UConn football. It’s not like they don’t have nice facilities
UMass is “worse”. The Awful Bowl will be played in October

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
John Robinson has made a cottage industry out of crapping on UConn football.

Reaction Score
it's year 5. I don't think Randy still has it in him.

Reaction Score
John Robinson has made a cottage industry out of crapping on UConn football.
What else can you possibly say about UConn football? They've been a complete embarrassment for basically a decade, and they continue to trend downward. Edsall has completely stopped trying, and everyone but Benedict and a few delusional Randy simps can see it.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
What else can you possibly say about UConn football? They've been a complete embarrassment for basically a decade, and they continue to trend downward. Edsall has completely stopped trying, and everyone but Benedict and a few delusional Randy simps can see it.
This kid has been killing his old school from Day 1. Instead of focusing on being Kia Nurse's boyfriend (and that's a positive), he literally goes on about how aggrieved he was. I was in RE's corner until today- what I see is unacceptable.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom