possible visit by JaJuan Johnson this weekend | The Boneyard

possible visit by JaJuan Johnson this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do these coaches just make up stuff as they go along? Johnson says that the MU staff told him they'd have "a
top 5 class" if he commited to them. MU has got three 3-star guys signed already, all ranked outside the top 150.

??????????

Reaction Score
Unsure about Uconn because they've got new players coming in, but interested in Miami because they've got people leaving (in other words, new players coming in) so he'll be able to play????? Not sure if that's just a dumb statement or a round about compliment that we're likely to have better players coming in...Not interested...next

On a side note, did anyone else find it weird that Jabari Parker was planning on going to Marquette's midnight madness? Not sure if he actually went, but he was supposed to

Reaction Score
Do these coaches just make up stuff as they go along? Johnson says that the MU staff told him they'd have "a
top 5 class" if he commited to them. MU has got three 3-star guys signed already, all ranked outside the top 150.

??????????
I believe he is saying the other 3 recruits were saying that to him, not the Marquette coaching staff.

Johnson hit Midnight Madness with 2013 Marquette commitsDeonte Burton, Duane Wilson and Jameel McKay and said they were all in his ear about committing.
“They was teling me that they would have a top 5 recruiting class if I went there,” Johnson said. “The whole time they were trying to get me to come down there [and commit].”

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It's times like this that I have to remind myself that most teenagers sound like self-absorbed idiots.

Having one in my house now should make that easier to remember.

H

Husk-E

Not really sure I want a kid who would take playing time at Miami, over learning and progressing as an NBA caliber player here. Miami could be hiring hookers for the basketball teams too now, you never know;)

Reaction Score
judging by his quotes it seems like it would be a waste of time

Reaction Score

??????????

I dk what your looking at. Jameel McKay is a top 5 juco, Deonte Burton is top 50 or so and so is Duane Wilson.

Reaction Score
It's times like this that I have to remind myself that most teenagers sound like self-absorbed idiots.
My life experiences, I'm sad to report, and I include myself as a teenager prominently in this conclusion, are, in fact self-absorbed idiots. And, I'm further sad to report, the trend seems to be getting more pronounced in the modern digital age, where "I want it now" selfishness can usually be indulged by vacant or absentee parents.

Reaction Score
I have never heard his name associated with UConn up until now. This kid is good and I would love to have him play for UConn. They must have recently started recruiting him hard or just recruiting him in general.
Unsure about Uconn because they've got new players coming in, but interested in Miami because they've got people leaving (in other words, new players coming in) so he'll be able to play????? Not sure if that's just a dumb statement or a round about compliment that we're likely to have better players coming in...Not interested...next

On a side note, did anyone else find it weird that Jabari Parker was planning on going to Marquette's midnight madness? Not sure if he actually went, but he was supposed to
Jabari Parker wasn't going there for himself. He was going their with a teamate\friend.

Reaction Score
My life experiences, I'm sad to report, and I include myself as a teenager prominently in this conclusion, are, in fact self-absorbed idiots. And, I'm further sad to report, the trend seems to be getting more pronounced in the modern digital age, where "I want it now" selfishness can usually be indulged by vacant or absentee parents.

Self absorbed as are many of the people they are associated with and listen to....which makes matters even worst if that's even possible!!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Yes, but in my efforts to not be a vacant/absentee parent, I find it more productive to tell them what they sound like. When I tell them that's what I think they are, the drama and backlash usually makes it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom