Possible times for Thanksgiving/Friday? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Possible times for Thanksgiving/Friday?

Reaction Score
You expect us to beat Baylor?! That's some @aburks41 level optimism! I'm not saying we have no hope, but to expect it seems a little much. That being said, you seem to know about a million times more about basketball than I do, so your optimism makes me a little more hopeful.
I'm more nervous about facing Auburn than a potential matchup with Baylor. I think if we get to the championship game against Baylor, that means we are as good as I believe we are, and I think we would beat them. 2-1 in this tournament would still be good though. We will be a much better team later in the season anyways.

Reaction Score
I personally love the times. Practically no one works on Friday so its not like you will be trying to keep up with the game while at work (like I will have to do today, and probably quite a few of us as well) . Same with Thanksgiving day a noon game would be a perfect lead in to dinner.

God willing we get to play in both those slots (just win, baby) .....my Friday would shape up to be a fantastic day.

11 am - Championship game
1 pm - nap :)
5:45 pm - reservations at Al Forno in Providence
8 pm - Bob Dylan at Providence performing Arts Center.

That would be a great day. In this case I personally need to stay away from evening games.
Check back on the Dylan show I'm curious to know how that goes

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom