Possible Ticket Issue for the Eastern Regional in Greensville, SC | The Boneyard

Possible Ticket Issue for the Eastern Regional in Greensville, SC

Big Mick

The all knowing Mick
Reaction Score
I posted the below in the OT branch.

Well - I'm thinking I did anyway, OR a moderator may have moved it from here. I think it is of interest to those of us that have purchased tickets. If it truly belongs in OT, then accept my apologies.

There may be a repeat of last year's east Regional Ticket fiasco.

Last year's scenario:
1) Bought tickets before Christmas and received in late January.
2) Received a second set of tickets a few weeks later.
3) Received a 3rd set of tickets just before the Regional.
4) Had to jump through hoops at Albany as I only brought the last set of tickets.

NOW, this year:
1) Bought tickets before Christmas and received in late January.
2) Just received an email that my Tickets are being printed :)

3) OOOOH Noo: I'm fearful of what may arrive in the mail over the next few week.

Anyone have a similar experience?

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
I have the same thing... Two sets of tickets; I'll bring both sets to Greenville.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Ditto on receiving a second set and bringing both.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
How does it work to purchase tickets before the brackets are even announced? If UCONN doesn't end up in Greenville, can you use them elsewhere?

IF UCONN ends up in Greenville, it would be great to meet some of the posters I've interacted with on here for several years. My sister, who also posts on here every once in a while, would be interested, as well.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
How does it work to purchase tickets before the brackets are even announced? If UCONN doesn't end up in Greenville, can you use them elsewhere?

IF UCONN ends up in Greenville, it would be great to meet some of the posters I've interacted with on here for several years. My sister, who also posts on here every once in a while, would be interested, as well.
No, you'd have to resell them and buy the tickets in the other location. If you order them through your school you get them where they end up, if you get tickets at all that way.

Big Mick

The all knowing Mick
Reaction Score
Were the two sets of tickets for the same seats?
Yes. Last year and in my case, I received 3 sets for the same seats.

How does it work to purchase tickets before the brackets are even announced? .....
UCONN almost always ends up in the Eastern Regional. For a few reasons: UCONN fans tend to travel and you will notice that Eastern Regional tickets are more expensive...the UCONN vig. And then too, UCONN is usually a #1 or @2 seed - last year Louisville were the unfortunate #1 that we schooled :)

As an aside - I bought tickets for the Indiana Regional this year as well.

I believe that many BYers have been meeting up regularly at various venues. I haven't done that as I'm sometimes critical of tactics and talent which goes against the grain and fondest feelings of some. It would be fun to meetup though.....I think :)

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I was going to order Greenville tickets, but I can't find on the NCAA website what the age minimum is for the senior discount. Does anyone know?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom