Possible portal targets | The Boneyard

Possible portal targets

Reaction Score
Cade McNamara is in the portal. Things are going to get wild with back up QBs. Only a matter of time before Hudson Card is in. Then you add in the G5 qbs like Brett Gabbert and Hank Bachmeier...
Him Mora has started following McNamara(Michigan) on Twitter.

EJ following Tyson(ASU).

Davison in on Sims(GT) and Brin(Tulsa).

Brendon Lewis(Colorado) has Davidson and Petrarca.

Deacon Hill(Wisconsin) has Mora, Davidson, Petrarca, and Valente (undergrad recruiting assistant.

Bachmeier(Boise) has EJ, Davidson, and Valente following.

Jordan McCloud has been reported to JMU.

No one is in on Jack Tuttle from Indiana.

Reaction Score
Him Mora has started following McNamara(Michigan) on Twitter.

EJ following Tyson(ASU).

Davison in on Sims(GT) and Brin(Tulsa).
Added a follow for Luke Altmyer (OleMiss)
Brendon Lewis(Colorado) has Davidson and Petrarca.

Deacon Hill(Wisconsin) has Mora, Davidson, Petrarca, and Valente (undergrad recruiting assistant.

Bachmeier(Boise) has EJ, Davidson, and Valente following.

Jordan McCloud has been reported to JMU.

No one is in on Jack Tuttle from Indiana.

Reaction Score
Wonder if Puma's brother gets the starting gig now...
Doubtful, I think he was on the bottom of the depth chart, apparently Tech coaches didn't like what they saw in practice. They have a 4-Star QB, Zach Pyron who looked really good this season.

Reaction Score
Doubtful, I think he was on the bottom of the depth chart, apparently Tech coaches didn't like what they saw in practice. They have a 4-Star QB, Zach Pyron who looked really good this season.

Can’t blame him for chasing the dream, but that’s 2 schools. Sometimes its best to stay home to help with the rebuild.

Reaction Score
Can’t blame him for chasing the dream, but that’s 2 schools. Sometimes its best to stay home to help with the rebuild.
Or maybe drop down a level (FCS) and ball out...Hope those young men succeed... end up with solid playing careers instead of simply riding the pine... When writing's on the wall it's on the wall... especially now with the flood gates of portal kids (4 stars a plenty it appears, along with the rest) coming on Dec. 5th.... the hurd is being thinned out from the top down way more than ever...

Reaction Score
A Texas QB is in portal, could my "Manning will clean out Texas QB's and one comes to UConn" fantasy become reality?

Reaction Score
A Texas QB is in portal, could my "Manning will clean out Texas QB's and one comes to UConn" fantasy become reality?
Kid said he wants to go to a P5 school.

Reaction Score
A lot of ND fans in Jeff Sims' mentions. I think we've got a solid shot at potentially seeing two Connecticut QBs in the portal between Pyne and almost certainly with Van Dyke. Don't think we'd have a shot at Pyne regardless of connections, but I doubt many big time P5 programs would be calling up Van Dyke

Reaction Score
A lot of ND fans in Jeff Sims' mentions. I think we've got a solid shot at potentially seeing two Connecticut QBs in the portal between Pyne and almost certainly with Van Dyke. Don't think we'd have a shot at Pyne regardless of connections, but I doubt many big time P5 programs would be calling up Van Dyke
Didn’t we hear from someone from Syracuse that the thought of staying home and playing for UConn was a thought for Van Dyke?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom