Possible no for the JUCO QB | The Boneyard

Possible no for the JUCO QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
possible yes from another 'local' QB...
Lot's of teasing info. No names, and nothing verified. Where are you getting your info from, and who's the "local" QB?

Reaction Score
I have no direct knowledge...not saying where I got the info...take it for just a rumor...Milford Prep QB

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Berrizinkas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Berzinskas would be great but I also really liked Tim Boyle (Jr. I think) of Xavier this past weekend. Shows great size and speed like Lorenzen and a nice passer too. Could run the offense we had this year to a T. Moved to #1 on my list but I haven't seen Cochran.

Also Xavier #1 by a good margin in CT based on what I saw this past weekend. I'm an FCIAC guy but Staples will have their hands full with a team that looks like a JUCO squad when they hit the field. They've really got a great bunch of athletes, not great news for surrounding towns that will likely continue to lose most of their top guys that can afford the 1ok/yr or qualify for scholly's there.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
really?????????????????????? are we going to grab tyler also, not like both of them didn't get offers and then commited elsewhere last week and now were in it?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Should we change it up and say that we need a big play receiver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom