Possible leaked alternates?? | The Boneyard

Possible leaked alternates??

Reaction Score
F1A1864F-6B37-4BFA-9821-D5931B26BE1F.jpeg

Reaction Score
Talking about the shorts? Looks like he copped some 19nine exclusives. It's a beautiful short, no doubt.
Ahhh okay. Figured there was a decent chance he just bought some somewhere but also thought there were rumors from the past season about alternates for this upcoming season.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Are we supposed to keep 19Nine a secret on the Boneyard? I never see anyone post about it when new shorts drop (I find out because of twitter).

Got the 99s (but in home white) for Christmas from my brother. Bought the 90 and 95 mens shorts the past few months when they dropped. They recently added pockets to the new versions which are useful when I walk my dog in them, but I liked the authenticity of them without pockets IMO.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Are we supposed to keep 19Nine a secret on the Boneyard? I never see anyone post about it when new shorts drop (I find out because of twitter).

Got the 99s (but in home white) for Christmas from my brother. Bought the 90 and 95 mens shorts the past few months when they dropped. They recently added pockets to the new versions which are useful when I walk my dog in them, but I liked the authenticity of them without pockets IMO.
You put those shorts on your dog?

Reaction Score

Someone posted their website a few months ago when they put retro shorts on their site

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score

I have the 96-04 whites already but they're in rough shape, could use a new pair ... just scooped the blue 99s and the white 95s from 19nine - I never post about em until after I buy because they sell out so fast, Husky Nation is thirsty!

Reaction Score
If anyone is looking for a pair

Reaction Score
Isn't it amazing that when they put out good UConn merch it sells out. So many times they put out junk merchandise and it never sells. But these shorts are going like crazy.

They need to start selling Nike throwback jerseys. Would make a killing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom