Possible bigs for 2019

No, it wasn't Marial, I've known about him. I do know he was 7'3 in the article that was posted on here and was just being noticed. It was awhile ago though so I'm sure he's a big project, which we don't need.
You're right, it was another guy who was not 7'3" but was tall and slender and played at Springfield Commonwealth Academy.

I personally think we have enough 2-3 star guys on our bench to last us the next couple of years. KO made sure that cupboard was stocked. How’s that working out for us right now? Josh Carlton, Isaiah Whaley, Tyler Polley, Eric Cobb and Christian Vital are all 3 star recruits. Only CV has really worked out well. Polley has a chance to be a solid backup. Half our roster is made up of these types of recruits. We need to do better in my opinion.
The coaches must disagree with you, unless Rivals is wrong. They show Cross with a UConn offer, along with Bryant, UMass, Penn State and the mighty Green Wave of Tulane.

If you’re trying to make the case that Carlton and Polley are fringe 4 star guys I’m not going to disagree with you there. I think that further validated my point. I’m fine with taking a shot on an underrated recruit now and then, but right now this constitutes over 50% of our roster and most have shown they are not capable of contributing so far at this level.

We have 2 scholarships available right now and we desperately need a center. We don’t need a 3 star 6’ 8” guy who isn’t even physical enough to play the 4, we have those guys on our roster already (Polley, Whaley)
If you're talking about Cross, relax. First of all, he's a junior so this year is out of the question, and at 6'6" and 220 pounds he ought to be physically able to compete at a major level.

I figured it out. It was Naheem McLeod, he's from Pennsylvania and signed already with Florida State unfortunately.
I don't think so. He's been in PA the last several years and sounds as if he never left the area. The name doesn't seem right for the guy I saw written up at SCA.

I think you're thinking of Charles Coleman. He has a weird offer list. He had a lot of interest from major programs last year, but it seems to have died down. Wake Forest offered in December according to his twitter page
He goes to Dexter right? How good are they this year?