Possible Allonzo Trier Visit | The Boneyard

Possible Allonzo Trier Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
From a Rivals article today:
"I have UConn, coach Kevin Ollie has been great. He's been trying to get me to take a visit June 1, I'm not sure I'll be able to make that, we'll see. "

Anything else from that article?

Reaction Score
From a Rivals article today:
"I have UConn, coach Kevin Ollie has been great. He's been trying to get me to take a visit June 1, I'm not sure I'll be able to make that, we'll see. "
Is the staff trying to bring in extra guards on the assumption that Purvis is one and done?

Reaction Score
Is the staff trying to bring in extra guards on the assumption that Purvis is one and done?

I think they're looking for more of a natural PG like Trier/Adams than another combo guard.

Reaction Score
Anything else from that article?
Nothing else specifically UConn. He said he's possibly going to cut his list in July and location won't be a factor.

Reaction Score
It looks like they want someone they feel they can't develop into being the point guard but is also capable of playing off the ball at times. One of Adams, Trier, Brunson, Newman, or Briscoe.

Reaction Score
I think they're looking for more of a natural PG like Trier/Adams than another combo guard.

Trier and Adams are scorers, they are not pass first type guys, not that there is anything wrong with that...

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Espn insider just released an article about Jalen Adams and Trier. Can someone give me the rundown? I'm sure it's oozing with stuff we already know.
http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncbrecruiting/on-the-trail/post?id=10352

“My focus has been just developing my game and having a great summer,” Trier said while listing offers from Georgetown, Maryland, Arizona, UCLA, Connecticut, Louisville, Kansas, Baylor, Texas A&M, Minnesota, Memphis, NC State, Wake Forest and Washington, among others.

Adams' list might not be nearly as long, but that’s in large part because he’s not interested in collecting scholarship offers. Instead, he’s opted to be up front with several schools and let them know when he doesn’t have much interest. He listed offers from UConn, Kansas, Minnesota and Creighton while noting that he also heard from Louisville head coach Rick Pitino earlier this week.

Reaction Score
Is it Ozzie on rivals? Follow both forums, maybe I'm confused. Anyways appreciate it.

Reaction Score
I view it as the ollie system's version of "you can never have enough pitching"
true, but the guards ollie targets show the versatility to play multiple positions

Reaction Score
I am trying so hard not to get too excited about any one of these guys; can't wait to see who we land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom