Possible Alex has his best games these next 3? | The Boneyard

Possible Alex has his best games these next 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
someone always has a great game(s) when JC is missing. every year that he's missed a game its happened.

ao could be the guy. maybe daniels.

Reaction Score
It's possible. Of all the players currently on the roster, I'd say AO responds the worst to Calhoun's coaching style.

But if he does play well this week, I wouldn't say it'll set him right for the rest of the year. One cr*ppy shot or box-out with Calhoun on the sidelines would land him on the pine and right back in the doldrums of frustration.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Tonight will likely be hit or miss ... USF has athletic 4s that could pose problems for the bigs. I doubt we'll see a lot of AO and AD on the court together and it's going to depend on who is playing better.

Reaction Score
I think we will see a lot of R Smith but I hope AO gets the start. He needs a break from JC about now-and if GB allows him to play through a few bad positions it might do wonders, this could be a very good thing for him. I just hope the team keeps it together and we get our 3 Ws while JC is pacing his LR.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
AO's problems come from between his eyes and the back of his head. Any great game is purely coincidental.

Of course there is a poster who believes AO is still suffering the JD affect for his play this season.:)

Reaction Score
Good question, I would at least think he will feel less pressure. Its no "fun" (key word) when a coach is constantly on your butt, whether deserved or not. Alex needs a break from JC and this will allow him to play loose, and like was said, through his mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom