Positives going forward | The Boneyard

Positives going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
UConn basketball doesn't look so good after tonight.

On the bright side, if you are a student at Oregon St. going to the library just became a hip thing to do.
(try google to figure that out).

Reaction Score
I would have been watching the Oregon State video if I could find it, I'm guessing it's a million times better than watching this UConn team.

Reaction Score
Im a Yankees, Giants, Knicks fan :rolleyes:. Really looking forward with life without Jeter and the Arod circus just wonderful.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm getting a vasectomy next month.

Start stacking up on the frozen peas and frozen corn.

The procedure should be in top 10 of weirdest things you will ever experience. Seeing a doctor playing with your balls and tieing your tubes in to knots. No way that the procedure should be a local; needs to be a general anesthesia.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
This was not an upset. Nobody outside of Ct thought we would win this game. So, we haven't had that terrible loss yet and this was one of the three games would could afford to drop. We can afford to lose to SMU at home and maybe on more....

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
Start stacking up on the frozen peas and frozen corn.

The procedure should be in top 10 of weirdest things you will ever experience. Seeing a doctor playing with your balls and tieing your tubes in to knots. No way that the procedure should be a local; needs to be a general anesthesia.
Thanks. I've been putting it off. All my buddy's got it done and I'm the last of about ten of us. I'm 45 with a one year old. Brutal.

Reaction Score
This was not an upset. Nobody outside of Ct thought we would win this game. So, we haven't had that terrible loss yet and this was one of the three games would could afford to drop. We can afford to lose to SMU at home and maybe on more....

Agree. Think realistically they can only lose one more game (against SMU at home would be perfect) for them to have a chance at the tourney.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Thanks. I've been putting it off. All my buddy's got it done and I'm the last of about ten of us. I'm 45 with a one year old. Brutal.

Congrats on your boy
I have friends who would die for a kid of their own
They seem to be shooting blanks

Reaction Score
I'm a lifelong Cubs fan!!!!

At least Theo is trying to put a winner on the field(and spending money too). Unlike Alderson and the Wilpons always waiting to see who may get released or bought out so they can bring them in on the cheap.

As god aso the Mets young pitching may be you still need some kind of offense to back it up-that is where they are still short.

Reaction Score
Not weird, just an eerily open reply.
Sorry, I meant it's weird that all of your friends have had the procedure done, didn't think it was that common.

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
Sorry, I meant it's weird that all of your friends have had the procedure done, didn't think it was that common.
It's cool. Every last one did it based on already having three to four kids already and the cost of raising kids. Any way , Viva La Uconn .

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
In case anyone didn't pick up on this, I started the thread about the most positive thing going forward this season being a peep show video of a co-ed at Oregon St. 13 minutes later a Boneyarder openly brought up the fact that he is getting his cut and a nip and tuck.

Yes, the season going forward is that futile at this point.

Reaction Score
Im a Yankees, Giants, Knicks fan :rolleyes:. Really looking forward with life without Jeter and the Arod circus just wonderful.
Same here and the Knicks are starting to win just enough games to miss the Okafor sweepstakes.

Reaction Score
In case anyone didn't pick up on this, I started the thread about the most positive thing going forward this season being a peep show video of a co-ed at Oregon St. 13 minutes later a Boneyarder openly brought up the fact that he is getting his cut and a nip and tuck.

Yes, the season going forward is that futile at this point.

Actually I thought when opening it would be blank Chin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom