Positive Stuff Here Only Please | The Boneyard

Positive Stuff Here Only Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Positive posts only? OK.

I'm positive that most on this board will b!tch about last night's game for at least half the season.

Reaction Score
Our defense might be great.
We have a redshirt freshman running back who is pretty darn good.
We can still finish 11-1.

Reaction Score
Our defense is exciting to watch,
we have a very good Freshman running back,
we are home this Friday!!

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
My brother is a Vandy grad, so someone in the family is having a good day.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
41EFT1iUO5L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Reaction Score
We can still finish 11-1.

Um, I think he said positive, not delusional. I usually need substances to think like you do. :) I still think this "happy face" emoticon looks like he's on the throne pushing one out. I guess that's happiness.

Reaction Score
Also, you have to think very positively to be a Mets fan . . . .

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Find one other Halfback to split carries with McCombs and we will have a very good ground game.

Get one Quarterback comfortable with the offense and our passing offense might not be awful, we had receivers open a pretty good amount last night.

The offensive line needs a little time to gel. Happened last year too. They are talented enough, IMO, that as they come together we will look back on the Vandy game and scratch our heads.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
  • Our defense got tons of pressure and contained a very mobile QB
  • Jennings looks good
  • Great start to the season for McCombs
  • Blocked punt
  • We looked largely unorganized, got horrible QB play and still almost won on the road
  • College football season is here

F

fortebleedsblue

I went to cancel my direct tv because required to buy the $150 ESPN game plan for last nights SNY (blacked out) game and got it all credited back to my account AND I get to keep the game plan package.

Reaction Score
Here's something positive. How'd you like to be Louisville? How'd you like to be a BC fan?

Reaction Score
Um, I think he said positive, not delusional. I usually need substances to think like you do. :) I still think this "happy face" emoticon looks like he's on the throne pushing one out. I guess that's happiness.

Hey anyone who thought we would go to the Fiesta bowl after the Louisville loss when our record was 3-4 was delusional. Sometimes delusional happens.

The goal is 11-1, time to get loud and proud on Friday. I want to see what this defense is like with a crazed crowd supporting it. Welcome to the Jungle Iowa State!

Reaction Score
Positives....UConn's entire Defense....they played great....Vandy will have to look long and hard to find a better defensive team within their SEC.

BTW, watching that game on TV they showed several shots of downtown Nashville. That is one of the few "major" cities I've never been to (not including switching planes at their airport a few times) My question is what is that river that runs through Nashville?

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
Positives....UConn's entire Defense....they played great....Vandy will have to look long and hard to find a better defensive team within their SEC.
LSU. Bama.

They won't need to look very long or hard.

Reaction Score
Ted Jennings is a beast!
Byron Jones looks to be a good one. Interception and a blocked punt for a td in his first 2 games. Nice to see a St. Paul falcon excelling.

Reaction Score
LSU. Bama.

They won't need to look very long or hard.
That's only two teams from the best football conference in the country. If UConn has the 3rd best "D" within the SEC teams that thats not too bad

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
That's only two teams from the best football conference in the country. If UConn has the 3rd best "D" within the SEC teams that thats not too bad
I'd love to claim that our D would be #3 in the SEC. I haven't seen enough SEC games to claim that we will be better than any of the other ten but your initial question made it sound like we would clearly be better than any in that conference. I seriously doubt that we could claim our defense belongs in the same conversation as the two I mentioned. I would love for it to be true but it isn't very realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom