Portal: Trazarean White - UNCW | The Boneyard

Portal: Trazarean White - UNCW

Reaction Score
White is a special talent and I've really enjoyed his drive and passion when he plays.

Elite driver (11th in nation w/ 7.3 fouls drawn per 40 & 89th highest FT rate) and a strong rebounder thanks to his craftiness and length. Not a "shooter", but I'd call him a capable three-level scorer who really has made strides in his 3P efficiency.

At the high-major level, he can play the 3 or 4 thanks to his versatility.

Reaction Score
Can't really have too many players like this, but we don't really need this archetype either.

Reaction Score
And we’re already spelling his name incorrectly.
you have no idea how mad I was. Did it on my phone and accidentally corrected a typo w/ a typo and hit post…Went back to edit, which of course you can’t.

Sorry for letting UConn Nation down….

Reaction Score
Can't really have too many players like this, but we don't really need this archetype either.
We need someone who can bang down low with 4s (maybe JStew??). Karaban has improved, but still gets targeted. Being able to float AK to the 3 changes everything!

Reaction Score
White is a special talent and I've really enjoyed his drive and passion when he plays.

Elite driver (11th in nation w/ 7.3 fouls drawn per 40 & 89th highest FT rate) and a strong rebounder thanks to his craftiness and length. Not a "shooter", but I'd call him a capable three-level scorer who really has made strides in his 3P efficiency.

At the high-major level, he can play the 3 or 4 thanks to his versatility.
Sounds like a bigger version of Newton.

Reaction Score
We don’t win championships spelling names correctly. It would be terrible mojo if we signed Bob Smith.

Trazarean is right up our alley.
So we win championships spelling names incorrectly? :confused:

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
We don’t win championships spelling names correctly. It would be terrible mojo if we signed Bob Smith.

Trazarean is right up our alley.
Sez a guy who spells it "Jonny"

I kid.

Now if you told me your daughter was a Swifty...

Reaction Score
Many on here can't spell Tristen, Spencer and Samson correctly. This one would be a disaster. :)
Apparently neither can some journalists. I read an article yesterday that mentioned "Sampson" Johnson.

tired this is hot 97 GIF

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Sez a guy who spells it "Jonny"

I kid.

Now if you told me your daughter was a Swifty...
You are talking to the guy whose daughter had her twice delayed Taylor Swift themed birthday party finally happen at 430pm the day we played Bama.

And yeah, I have accidentally spelled Sanogo’s name wrong twice in the last two years and was called out on it both times.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom