OT: - Popular vocalist you dislike (for any reason) | The Boneyard

OT: Popular vocalist you dislike (for any reason)

Reaction Score
He is a legend and is responsible for some Motown classics as a singer and a writer, however his voice has always kinda bothered me.

Reaction Score
I saw Smokey in Atlantic City just a few years ago and he was fantastic. I prefer not to believe this is real. If so, extremely disappointing and well off-key.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Elvis Presley
Otis Redding
I still love Otis. But with Elvis I don't find him completely unlistenable (only most of the time) and only sometimes annoying, but there were IMO tons of singers that had better voices. Now that tinny, thin voiced Roy Orbison, that's another matter...and that nasal Marc Anthony, waiter, check!

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Sinatra. It's not necessarily his voice, though I don't care for it, I just dislike that genre of music.

Reaction Score
Whitney Houston! I don't know...........maybe its just the song, but if I have to listen to "I Will Always Love You" ...................... AGAIN, the 'regurgitation' process will be imminent! :p

Reaction Score
Whitney Houston! I don't know...........maybe its just the song, but if I have to listen to "I Will Always Love You" ...................... AGAIN, the 'regurgitation' process will be imminent! :p
Lol

Reaction Score

Listen to the Original then, written and performed by Dolly! Not sure which is worse though.

Modern singers, there are too many of the young females and males that sound like carbon copies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom