Polley | The Boneyard

Polley

Reaction Score
He's so long and oozes so much potential when I watch sometimes I can't help but think to myself deandre Daniels is somewhere in there.

Didn't play particularly well, but just for the simple fact that Ollie stuck with him all game this is the type of game that can give him confidence the rest of the way as he hit a couple big shots in the second half.

Really love the kids potential. I think he can be a great player here and I hope KO still gives him time once Larrier returns because it will be super important for him to gain that confidence going forward and into next season.

Reaction Score
I said it in another thread, but he's just smooth. oozes talent even if the skill isn't there yet

Reaction Score
Nice to see him get more minutes. Anybody notice he seems to push his shot a little bit? They'll fix that. He has the tools and the length. It will be up to him and the coaches to see what they can get from him.

Reaction Score
I thought he played much better towards the end of the game. Looked like he was gaining confidence and feeling like he was part of the team. He was more active on both ends in the last 8-10 minutes. Tyler needs to develop a shot where he flashes to the middle. He could do some damage there.

Reaction Score
Polley made a contribution. He still looks shaky. But this was much better than the completely empty games he has played this year.

Reaction Score
It's highly unlikely anyone under 70 knows what Polly Ana means. So go for it.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I liked his defense early in the year, he seemed to be very good with reading passing lanes. Although I don't specifically remember him making any big plays the other night, I'm sure it was no coincidence we played so well defensively with him getting so many minutes. His shot really needs to improve, but if it does I could see him being a nice piece for us.

Reaction Score
Tyler made some strides this past game. Played very well defensively, moved more without the ball offensively, flashing to spots Larrier normally does. Hit a 12ft baseline jumper from the right, caught a pass right inside the foul line and took it to the hoop, but missed with some contact against two defenders and a third closing. Hit the three, missed a couple more, gathered 5 rebounds, and brought hustle and energy the whole game. One turnover.

Played a solid game, gained confidence, and it is beginning to look like there is a better flow to his game. Not so tight out there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom