Polley is a go!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Polley is a go!!

Reaction Score
I'm sure based on the past performances where he was not at all aggressive and very passive on defense, the coaching staff put a bug in his ear that others (BA, Whalley) were showing well in practice and would take minutes from him if he didn't turn it up.
He looked so different in that final game - just hope he didn't hurt himself because he was over exerting - that can happen.
The one issue I have in my mind is the mind set that athletes who have this type of injury have in recovery mode which lasts quite a while after their return to action - I have coached soccer for 30 years and the injury is prevalent in soccer, especially with females. Both sexes who have suffered this injury are especially tentative in coming back - there will be a rather long "breaking in" timeline and I don't think he will see more than 15-20 minutes for a while. He needs to maintain that last game hunger but may be timid at first. It's too bad it is his final year.
He's a good kid and I hope he has a great year
As deep as we are next year, we may not need more than 15-20 mins out of him anyways.

Reaction Score
I think Tyler starts for the majority of the year (assuming Akok doesn't come back this year)

Start of the year
PG: Cole
SG: Bouk
SF: Polley
PF: Whaley
C: Carlton

By December
PG: Cole
SG: Bouk
SF: Polley
PF: Jackson/Sanogo
C: Whaley/Sanogo