Poll | The Boneyard

Poll

Reaction Score
Providence keeps getting hosed. In what world are they not a T10 team? #6 Houston hasn’t beaten a ranked team all year!
Yeah but Houston is coming off a trip to the final four while Prov… well let’s be honest… will struggle in the first round in the tournament.

Reaction Score
Yeah but Houston is coming off a trip to the final four while Prov… well let’s be honest… will struggle in the first round in the tournament.
I don’t disagree, but as far as the regular season goes, what more do they have to accomplish to prove themselves? Pretty lame if you ask me. They have a great team this year and they’ve knocked off plenty of worthy opponents.

Reaction Score
What are we worth after what you saw Saturday? That #24 is a gift and probably only because dropping us 9 spots in the poll is pretty radical.
I get what you're saying, but not sure I'd call it a gift. They didn't just happen to be ranked high enough that they needed to drop 9 spots to be unranked, they earned that with their play the first half of the season. Now they've used up their goodwill, so hopefully they bounce back tomorrow and start a new run

Reaction Score
Lucky/happy to be ranked. Such a weird week. We could play ourselves on to the bubble with a 0-3 record or maybe start talking about this team as a 4 seed if we can do 3-0. Go huskies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I don’t disagree, but as far as the regular season goes, what more do they have to accomplish to prove themselves? Pretty lame if you ask me. They have a great team this year and they’ve knocked off plenty of worthy opponents.
The way they rebound and pressure the ball, even without their 2 best guards they would beat PC and UConn
Wyoming should be ranked

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom