Will USA Scored 100+ Points Against Canada on Friday

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
How many points will Team USA Score against Canada. They've scored 100+ points in each of their games so far. Also wondering how many points will Kia score:)?

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
How many points will Team USA Score against Canada. They've scored 100+ points in each of their games so far. Also wondering how many points will Kia score:)?

USA 104. I am guessing Kia will score 10.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Canada isnt any good... so why wouldnt the US score 100+ ?
because of ummmmmm....
upload_2016-8-11_3-33-0.jpeg

Reaction Score
Canada cannot stop wave after wave of scorers off the USA bench.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I don't think this will be a test for team USA. That came yesterday against Serbia. Yes, Team USA will eclipse the century mark again. Geno is not taking his foot off the gas pedal. He won't allow his team to coast through this game, because he has too many offensive weapons (all of whom are trying to get better with each ensuing game), to fall short of 100 points. 100 plus points is not the goal, but rather the end product of giving a maximum effort on every offensive possession. This game will be the acid test for the Canadians. The Americans will be the toughest team they'll play this summer.

I'm joining "ETT" in predicting that Kia will only score ten or so points. Kia is very talented, but this will not be a "hallmark" game for her. She's a 20 year old going against a group of grown professionals that are arguably considered the best in the world. This game will HER biggest test so far. Tomorrow's game will be an excellent barometer of where her game is on the international landscape.

I expect Kia to play on at least three more national Olympic teams before she takes off her sneakers for the last time. Her only contemporary on the U.S. team is Breanna Stewart. I don't believe Stewie will be guarding her at any point during the game. We'll see how accurate our predictions/observations are tomorrow. Go USA.

Reaction Score
The way the whole USA team are playing now it would be nearly impossible for them to NOT score 100+ points!
The top Canadian scorers will be in the 12 to 15 range, and Kia will have about 10 to 12 points! Bird, Taurasi, and Whalen will be very tough on Kia! All that experience and talent will be quite a challenge!
The Serbia vs USA game has gotten Geno to tighten up any loose ends and make the USA a tougher team!

Carnac

Reaction Score
Kudos to the six voters that voted that the US would score in the 80's. Final score: USA 81 - Canada 51.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Kudos to the six voters that voted that the US would score in the 80's. Final score: USA 81 - Canada 51.
To be fair I thought it would be closer to 90. 88 or 89 points...

Reaction Score
Well this isn't the first time but I was way off! Canada played good D from the start but I really thought the low USA scoring was self-inflicted! They were in "hurry up mode" the whole 1st period.
DT finally got them organized and they played well the last 3 quarters!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
At one of the TOs, I heard Dee saying to play faster on defense and slower on offense. We repeatedly tried to get the ball inside when the pass wasn't there. In the second half, things went better.

Carnac

Reaction Score
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say.....81.

Pay no attention to the date and time of this post. My computer has been acting up lately

That limb you're climbing out on is getting a lot of use lately. I've used it 3 times already this week. With so many of us using it, at some point it's going to weaken, and break. I just hope I'm not on it when it does. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom