Poll Who is Your Amercian Conference Player of the Year. | The Boneyard

Poll Who is Your Amercian Conference Player of the Year.

Who is Your American POY. Vote for One UConn Player and a Player from Another Team.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Who is your Mid Season AAC Player of the Year? You may choose two players, but I ask that you only vote for One UConn player and then another player from another team. If you choose other, please post the Name. OF Course, you don't have to vote for any UConn Players. :) Thanks

I picked Megan and Crystal as my UConn Nominees. I probably should have picked more players from other teams, but the three I identified are having the best overall year. Who did I miss?

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
It might be helpful for someone to post key statistics for all of the players on the ballot. I can judge the UConn players, but I have no idea how the others are doing against anyone other than UConn.

Reaction Score
It might be helpful for someone to post key statistics for all of the players on the ballot. I can judge the UConn players, but I have no idea how the others are doing against anyone other than UConn.

I will post when I get home from work in a few hours.

Is this a joke

Considering the '4 Core' all made the Wooden Mid Season (thread) which only lists 25 players, probably not.

Is the AAC POTY based on conference games only? Crystal Dangerfield for Conference and MW for Season.

Reaction Score
All Games

1579523410857.png

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Right now, IMHO, Megan is on the short list for NPOY. Yes I think it's Sabrina's year, but given her gaudy stats (PPG over 20 and RPG at 9 or so), IMHO she's a shoe-in for 1st team AA at this point.

So... she should be the runaway American POY. It shouldn't even be close. Right now Christyn wouldn't make any AA team. Crystal might make a 2nd team AA - given that she's scoring a lot more and has the ball in her hands much of the time, I'm hoping for Husky wall of honor for her as well as for Megs this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom