Poll who do you think will win the Stanford/ND game, who would you want to win? | The Boneyard

Poll who do you think will win the Stanford/ND game, who would you want to win?

Who do you think will win the Stanford/ND game, who would you want to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Always an interesting question when opponents play. Who do think will win versus who would rather play?

Reaction Score
I just wouldnt be interested in a stanford uconn matchup, notre dame vs uconn women imo has been the best cbb rivalry for the past few years because of the players that have gone on to the wnba and the battles theyve had. I feel we'd be cheated out of that if it didnt happen

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I think Tara's team is maybe more unpredictably dangerous PLUS I'm sick of Ms. (dirty) Hi-Lite and Co. So I'm rooting for the Trees. But I gotta ask: Who wants to be a Tree?

Reaction Score
I think Tara's team is maybe more unpredictably dangerous PLUS I'm sick of Ms. (dirty) Hi-Lite and Co. So I'm rooting for the Trees. But I gotta ask: Who wants to be a Tree?

Groot wants to be a tree

1554165371622.png

Reaction Score
I just wouldnt be interested in a stanford uconn matchup, notre dame vs uconn women imo has been the best cbb rivalry for the past few years because of the players that have gone on to the wnba and the battles theyve had. I feel we'd be cheated out of that if it didnt happen
I also believe it's better to again be in the cage with the tiger you played this season. Not much new they can pull on you the next time in that cage, with more meat on the table.

Reaction Score
Everyone knows that ND has the most talented, saintly team of all time ever, with the most wonderful girls who never foul, never trash talk or abuse opposing coaches. Therefore, I hope Stanford wins.

Reaction Score
I want Stanford to win because of their band. I always like seeing them perform at the final four. Especially love their rendition of the Dudley Do-Right theme.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I also believe it's better to again be in the cage with the tiger you played this season. Not much new they can pull on you the next time in that cage, with more meat on the table.

Well, actually, Stanford has not been in the cage with the Huskies, either.

Reaction Score
In an ideal world UConn would beat Louisville, Notre Dame and Baylor to avenge their last 3 losses.
But they already beat ND in the regular season. But wouldn't that be amazing if that happened? Baylor looks pretty unbeatable tho. They are just dominating without shooting threes.

Reaction Score
Looks like Stanford failed to take advantage of early opportunities. You can't keep missing and hope the ND continues to miss also. The only other observation I can make is that Stanford looks really bad to me. Hard to believe they were a 2 seed.

Reaction Score
awesome we get the matchup we wanted, definitely will watch. Last year the womens final 4 crushed the men, it wouldnt shock me if they repeat

Reaction Score
Looks like Stanford failed to take advantage of early opportunities. You can't keep missing and hope the ND continues to miss also. The only other observation I can make is that Stanford looks really bad to me. Hard to believe they were a 2 seed.

Hitting their 3 pointers is really what kept them in it and early on ND was pressing too hard, not playing loose, and they had several shots rim out. Also felt the refs were allowing a lot of physical play on rebounds and drives to the basket. Not saying they were all fouls but only 1 foul called in Q1, not many in Q2, and then the ref found the whistle in the 2nd half.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
In an ideal world UConn would beat Louisville, Notre Dame and Baylor to avenge their last 3 losses.
That would be an epic run. A nice thumb in the eye for the selection committee as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom