• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Duplicate of a NCAA Women's BKB Twitter Poll

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
Team 1, but either way what a game;)

Reaction Score
If the game is when they all played in college, team 1 will win but it would be one amazing game to watch

Reaction Score
Not fair. KML and Samuelson were not teammates.
I agree with NoelAustin. Kia was present in all the games so you have to pick one either Lou or Kaleena, I think, along with Kia.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Yeah, I agree with the manner in which both teams were grouped being problematic.

I also abstain from voting insomuch as I'll never choose between Maya and Stewie. Why don't we throw in a piecemeal version of TASS plus Diana (and maybe Maria, Barb, or Annie) with its 70-game streak while we're at it?

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Judging by the overwhelming discrepancy in voting #s, this looks like a, "How soon they forget" situation.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I went ahead and voted and chose the 2015-16 team over the 2009-10 version - Lou/Napheesa freshman with Gabby/Kia and the three seniors, vs. Tina's senior season which I think were the two best iterations of the three year runs that comprised the two streaks. Both phenomenal teams. Both with multiple MVP caliber talents (Tina/Maya vs. Breanna/Moriah) and great supporting casts.

I am a little surprised that the vote is as lopsided as it is because I think it is really close to a pick-em. I went with a slightly superior bench and maybe a little more scoring power.

Reaction Score
I never pick against Maya Moore.

I understand your sentiment but do not forget the other team never lost an NCAA game, has 4 NC and had the first 3 draft picks of the WNBA. With two of them finishing #1 and #2 for ROY. Also, Lou was sizzling before hurting her foot in FF. I also think our defense with 3 out of this world game stoppers (Stewie, Morah and Gabbie) can make more stops although it would be close, and honestly either team can beat the other on any given day. What I mean by that is although UConn did not play its best against Maryland they can still win, not so when these UConn vs UConn fantasy match-ups are made. The team that plays the best will win...

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I voted for Team 1, but if you replaced Kalana Greene instead of Caroline Doty I might have changed my mind. When I think of Caroline, I always think of what she could have been without her injuries

Reaction Score
I'd like to see a list of everyone who was on roster during each streak. If I have time this week......

Reaction Score
Anybody who was involved with the streak should be eligible for the team. There would be players who appear on both teams. Make a complete roster of all the players for both teams. Wouldn't Stef and Bria be on both teams?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Anybody who was involved with the streak should be eligible for the team. There would be players who appear on both teams. Make a complete roster of all the players for both teams. Wouldn't Stef and Bria be on both teams?
Nope - Stanford loss came the year after they left. Bria and Stef were in for the last wins of the first streak Maya's senior year, and they were part of the 47 streak that included the undefeated sophomore year for Breanna, Mo, and Morgan, but they graduated at the end of that year, and their absence was part of the reason the Stanford loss happened.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Once Tina Charles blossomed into a first team AA quality player (late Junior year) UConn did not lose again with until after she graduated. It would be a heck of a game, but I cannot see any certain outcome, especially if Team 2 replaces its third guard (Doty) with a second forward (Green).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom