Poll: What will it take for you to be satisfied with this season? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Poll: What will it take for you to be satisfied with this season?

What result will leave you satisfied with this season?

• Final Four or beyond

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • Elite Eight

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Sweet Sixteen (beat Kansas)

Votes: 38 25.0%
  • 2nd round (beat Colorado, lose to Kansas)

Votes: 67 44.1%
  • I'm already satisfied

Votes: 22 14.5%
  • None - Mediocre regular prevents full satisfcation

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DALTX

People better get us now ... because it's coming
Reaction Score
By the way, if we beat Kansas then why not win the whole damn thing?!?!? They look to be the best team heading into this thing. THAT would be the greatest Cinderella story in the history of the tournament. Better than Nova's.

“Somebody told me we were Cinderellas, and I was like, no we’re UConn. This is what we do, we were born for this. We’re bred to cut down nets. We’re not chasing championships. Championships are chasing us.” -- Kevin Ollie

Reaction Score
@Tenspro2002 I answered 2nd Round, Beat Colorado lose to Kansas based on my expectations now. At the beginning of the season I think I thought we could be a Sweet 16 team at worst and better if things broke right. Frankly I think we still could have been if Kansas wasn't lurking in the second round. Of course, we have to beat a good Colorado team first anyway. One thing we haven't had here in a while it seems is a make the tourney, win a game or two and then reload for next year type of season. Those are good seasons to have. You can't win the national championship every year. That said, I think we are capable of anything and everything this year and would be pleasantly surprised to walk away with more, more, more.....

Reaction Score
As long as we play up to our potential tomorrow I'll be happy win or lose. If Colorado goes out and has the best game of their life against us even though we're playing well, so be it.

If we don't even show up or let another lead sleep within 5 minutes I won't be able to help but feel disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3
Top Bottom