OT: - Poll: What is your usual Thanksgiving Eve meal? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Poll: What is your usual Thanksgiving Eve meal?

What is your usual Thanksgiving Eve meal?

• Pizza

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Fast food on the road to where we're going

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Salad of some sort to keep it light before the feast

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Asian takeout food of some sort to be as different as possible from Thanksgiving food

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • I snack on the Thanksgiving foods we are preparing

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I fast

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Ordered two large pies from Zuppardis, sausage and mushroom, and a white clam pie. Awesome.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This year was unconventional for us. We had company and my wife made a baked ham, homemade Mac and cheese with like 5 cheeses, broccoli, asparagus and salad. Plus an apple pie.

Thanksgiving will be at the assisted living place with her parents, so the Eve meal was the bigger one. It’s really more lunch, like 12:30. Feels weird.

Reaction Score
Always some kind of pasta since I do a thankgiving day race before the main events.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
While I was making my first time visit to the Woodmont Adams IGA for the leftovers pizza crust, something snapped, and the next thing I knew, I'd gotten a chicken wing & some fried bites from the hot bar, a (Wednesday $5 Special) package of super market sushi, and a box of Good & Plenty. All way atypical, and it threw me off.

Went next to Shoprite to buy my final ingredients, and there I got 2 each of malted milk balls dark & milk chocolate, chocolate peanut butter balls, and nonpariels. I finished things off with a sample sip of Litchfield Distilleries bourbon at Total Wine. Milford Madness.

My thought upon entering the IGA had been to get my foods and then go to Stratford to check out a 47 Scamorza thin crust pizza from Salerno's as @RichZ had recommended.

It was raining. I had to pee. Drivers were nutty. I was feeling Blade Runner-y weird at the onset of the holidays. Pure craziness. Not likely to become a tradition.

I think that counts as "Other."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom