Poll: What do you think of the Bob Diaco hire? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Poll: What do you think of the Bob Diaco hire?

What do you think of the Bob Diaco hire?

• Love It

Votes: 133 64.6%
  • Like It

Votes: 57 27.7%
  • Meh

Votes: 13 6.3%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate It

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was meh when I first heard yesterday it was Diaco, but after seeing the press conference and how excited everyone else is here, I am all in with BD.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I voted 'yes' because he's young and energetic - the Anti-Pasq. I have always advocated an offensive coach because if you look at the top teams, they are nearly all led by offensive coaches. If you have a high powered offense, all you need is an adequate defense to win. However, I like this hiring and would love to keep TJ as offensive coordinator but there might be too much resentment for him to stay.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Wife voted "Meh."

Apparently she really does like short, overweight, egotistical bags . . .

Always been curious...is the young lady in your avatar your wife or girlfriend? Nice work either way....

Reaction Score
Awesome job Warde.....is he a Motivator or what?? I'm ready to walk-on and run thru a wall, thirty eight years out of school, no need to red shirt me,...... freakin awesome hire Warde.

Reaction Score
If that was her she'd be about 70 by now . . .

I really do need to change my avatar.

Reaction Score
I like the youth and enthusiasm. Did not want Lembo. Have to wait and see about the assistants he hires or keeps and then the results. I want to see us pick up where we left off, no gettin our feet under us, no working out the kinks, just out of the gate looking and playing like we are on a mission.

Reaction Score
WOW !!!!!! That's the easiest way for me to express my enthusiasm. I'm not a Thesaurus, so better exclamatory expressions aren't easily found on the tip of my tongue.

Reaction Score
Simple enough.
So far So GREAT! My only concern is the bar is getting set high already. Anything less
than a bowl appearance next season will be a huge disappointment. Eager to see how the
coaching situation pans out, particularly with Weist, Day and Foley.

Reaction Score
So far So GREAT! My only concern is the bar is getting set high already. Anything less
than a bowl appearance next season will be a huge disappointment. Eager to see how the
coaching situation pans out, particularly with Weist, Day and Foley.

Bowl appearance? How about competing for the AAC Championship? Diaco as coach. Air Cochran, talented receivers, a solid RB to share with LM, some experience now at LB and DB. Hopefully a new playbook patterned after what we saw the last couple of weeks. What's not to be excited about at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom