Who Win Spain vs USA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Who wins the USA vs Spain Gold Medal Game. IMHO Spain has a great shot at winning this game as they're very talented. USA has a big advantage in the Front Court.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I thought that the Australia game was kind of like the semis between the Mercury and Lynx in the WNBA...it was the real championship game.

Reaction Score
One of the"Popular Posters" promised me the USA would win every game by more than 20 points, so I am going with that. ;)

Reaction Score
Who wins the USA vs Spain Gold Medal Game. IMHO Spain has a great shot at winning this game as they're very talented. USA has a big advantage in the Front Court.
IMHO sounds like a humble brag!! But, in my less than humble opinion-(MLTHO)-if USA's 11 talented/experienced/professionals play up to their abilities/talents no one i've seen will beat them. However to hedge my bet, all teams have a bad day--as in the French game.
But as Geno pointed out--he was still messing with the chemistry then--and had some tired pro/s from the WNBA playoffs. I'll still bet my total worth (25 cents) on USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom