Poll UConn Approaching 100 Consecutive Reg Season Wins | The Boneyard

Poll UConn Approaching 100 Consecutive Reg Season Wins

If UConn was in ACC, B12, or SEC would they be approaching 100 Consecutive Reg Season Wins?

• Total voters

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
As most know if UConn wins tonight, they'll have won 100 consecutive Regular Season Wins. I said if, as I don't like to count chickens before they hatch.

Now, my poll question which is impossible to answer, but curious what fans think it would be. Would UConn be going for 100 Consecutive Wins if they were in the ACC, B12 or SEC. I think it would be tougher if they had to play ND, Louisville, So Carolina, Baylor, Texas etc. twice a year. You know if UConn was in one of the other conferences, the Home/Away games would be scheduled against the best teams in the conference. UConn had some dominating teams during this winning streak, but would they have reached 99 Wins like they have?

Reaction Score
As most know if UConn wins tonight, they'll have won 100 consecutive Regular Season Wins. I said if, as I don't like to count chickens before they hatch.

Now, my poll question which is impossible to answer, but curious what fans think it would be. Would UConn be going for 100 Consecutive Wins if they were in the ACC, B12 or SEC. I think it would be tougher if they had to play ND, Louisville, So Carolina, Baylor, Texas etc. twice a year. You know if UConn was in one of the other conferences, the Home/Away games would be scheduled against the best teams in the conference. UConn had some dominating teams during this winning streak, but would they have reached 99 Wins like they have?

The competition Uconn has played was the best of those 3 leagues and won. The ONLY question would be: Would the MOV have been the same? Playing the same top 10 2nd time each year reduces the probability of winning. But Uconn is forever defeating the probability Gods.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom