OT: - Poll: The Boneyard is Conflicted, Today | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Poll: The Boneyard is Conflicted, Today

I would rather eat:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A little olive oil, some garlic and a few other spices.....grill it...and it should be ok. If not, throw some honey on it and grill for a few more minutes.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Only deer poop for my dog. And my vet says it’s not an issue since most disease doesn’t do well going from one species to another. I told my vet yeah, maybe, but she’s not going to lick you afterwards.

Honestly, eating poop >>>> rolling in dead animal. I do not miss that smell. Cats are quite tidy.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
I went to chili’s today and ate some Bangin’ Fajitas.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I eat soil containing poop and it helps me a lot. Indeed, we have a new product that is the filtrate of highly biodiverse compost. It's for dogs right now, but humans are benefiting from it. It's typical for Neandertals to eat soil. There are also several science books written recently by prominent scientists on the value of eating dirt. Biodiversity. Google Rob Knight at UC San Diego
is your avatar proof of that diet? ;)

Reaction Score
I eat soil containing poop and it helps me a lot. Indeed, we have a new product that is the filtrate of highly biodiverse compost. It's for dogs right now, but humans are benefiting from it. It's typical for Neandertals to eat soil. There are also several science books written recently by prominent scientists on the value of eating dirt. Biodiversity. Google Rob Knight at UC San Diego

Speaking of lines that me want to run out and eat something.... "it's for dog's right now"... is probably not going to be one of them...

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
CFA9E8B3-EB66-48D0-BF80-C8DCC5BE4F3F.jpeg

So is this eerie. My sister sent me this picture of us eating mud 30 years ago out of the blue today.

Reaction Score
Has this now become a nutritionist's website?

Did Anthony Bourdain ever try any of these delicacies on his excursions around the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom