Poll: Testing the 90% theory. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Poll: Testing the 90% theory.

Have you reached the conclusion that BD was a bad hire?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
He's failed this year but for me he gets a chance to make changes in year 2. Right now he doesn't seem inclined to change anything about his "approach" although tonight's presser he seemed (to put it mildly) shaken. Still I want him to succeed but he wasn't ready for this.

The clip that I saw was frightening- a true Greg Robinson moment. After a lame "teaching moment" comment, he started repeating how "the score isn't indicative of how the defense played..." as if he was trying to convince himself. He looked as though he was having an out-of-body experience. Shaken? He looked like he was in shock.

The niggling notion that HCBD is in way over is head is still small in the back of my mind, but I must confess that is growing.

Having said all that I voted "no" (for now).

Reaction Score
I agree with all of you saying he gets a year for free. But the team is absolutely in a worse place right now than it was when he took over. If you want to make the argument that that's because he's clearing out crap and we're going to get worse before we get better, fine. But we're absolutely worse now than before.

And next year I'm not accepting him thanking our opponents for beating the living out of us. That bull$hit better stop after his "mulligan" season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom