Poll: LA Sparks v Minnesota Lynx | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Poll: LA Sparks v Minnesota Lynx

Who wins the Best of 5 series between the Lynx and Sparks?

• Lynx in 3

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Lynx in 4

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • Lynx in 5

Votes: 38 45.8%
  • Sparks in 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sparks in 4

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Sparks in 5

Votes: 8 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I am riding with Minnesota Lynx. One of my favorite players Ms. Maya Moore is a Lynx, so I will be cheering my heart out for her. I am a Phoenix Mercury fan, I have been since the WNBA started (because another favorite player of mines was the Coach, Ms. Cheryl Miller, and my other favorite player Mrs. Diana Taurasi was drafted by them).
Now, don't laugh, but I am a huge Los Angeles Lakers fan, but I do not like Los Angeles Sparks. Let's go Lynx!!

Reaction Score
Looks like Lynx in 5 has the most votes. I don't think it'll take take them that many. They won decisively when Whalen was healthy early in the season. And, she's back.

Reaction Score
Looks like Lynx in 5 has the most votes. I don't think it'll take take them that many. They won decisively when Whalen was healthy early in the season. And, she's back.
Of course early in the season the Sparks were still adjusting to their new players. Sims, Williams, etc. They also lost a lot of games to other teams they shouldn't have lost too early in the season. They were playing much better at the end of the season. Of course this long layoff could also change that. Time is a streaks biggest enemy.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Imagine if a beloved UCONN alum played on the Sparks (Dee, Stewie, etc). THAT would be a tough call. Still, the way it stands now, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a single UCONN fan rooting for the Sparks or a single Tenn fan rooting for the Lynx...
ummmmmmm rooting, nah... but using common sense... I'll take Los Angeles for $200.00

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
If Minnesota want to win they cannot start game two out by not getting Syl early touches. The had both Parker and Nneka in foul trouble and didn't take advantage early enough. I doubt that Parker and Nneks will pick up that many fouls early in the game again. What an exciting game it was and I hope the next one is just as exciting.

Hoping my girl Odyssey gets her first WNBA championship. The she can go for the World Championships and Olympics to complete the cycle.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
If Minnesota want to win they cannot start game two out by not getting Syl early touches. The had both Parker and Nneka in foul trouble and didn't take advantage early enough. I doubt that Parker and Nneks will pick up that many fouls early in the game again. What an exciting game it was and I hope the next one is just as exciting.

Hoping my girl Odyssey gets her first WNBA championship. The she can go for the World Championships and Olympics to complete the cycle.
Odyssey was on the 2014 Worlds team. She and Stewie got little PT, but they won Gold.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom