Poll: Choose your NBA Career | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Poll: Choose your NBA Career

You just retired from a 14 year HOF career in the NBA. Would you rather.....

• a) Spend your entire career with 1 team, be "the guy", make a couple finals and win no rings

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • b) Jump to a talented contender midway through your career and win 3 rings

Votes: 81 75.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Again, if you look at OKC, who knows if they could keep Westbrook. They traded Harden. Is Durant, at this point in his career, supposed to dive headfirst into a shallow pool?

You give me way too much credit for knowing anything about the NBA. I recognize the name Durant, but couldn't even guess at his first name, college he went to, or team he plays for.

I'm going to guess he's probably a tall black man. Other than that, I doubt I could even correct your post for spelling and grammar.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
If OKC loses both of them, will it soon lose the Thunder as well?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I've been to Oklahoma City and like it very much, but always felt it wasn't the kind of place that could really support a major-league level team. With two bona fide stars in Durant and Westbrook they've had deep playoff runs and packed the house, but if they become a mediocre team with mediocre players, I don't know how long the OKC location will continue to work. I hope I'm wrong because it's a great city with great people, but there's probably a reason they went as long as they did without a pro team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom