Poll: Best Recruiting Coach (not named Geno) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Poll: Best Recruiting Coach (not named Geno)

Who is the best Recruiting coach right now:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Sounds an impeach or not to impeach poll. Depending on who set it up they can get what they want out of it.
Of ANY poll it may he set up to get specific results. But NOT @Plebe'S. except for the exclusion of Graves I see no BIAS, do YOU?? No slanted words. Just a list no list is endless.

Jim

Reaction Score
I wonder how much being a coach in USA basketball factors into this ranking. Dawn is obviously the coach of the women's national team, but I think she also coached one of the U-18 or U-19 teams. A similar situation for Jeff Walz, who was recently the head coach of U-18. Even Kelly Graves was a U-19 coach.

I think that when good players get exposed to these coaches in the USA Basketball program, they feel more comfortable committing to the respective programs. And that shows up as being a good "recruiting" coach.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I wonder how much being a coach in USA basketball factors into this ranking. Dawn is obviously the coach of the women's national team, but I think she also coached one of the U-18 or U-19 teams. A similar situation for Jeff Walz, who was recently the head coach of U-18. Even Kelly Graves was a U-19 coach.

I think that when good players get exposed to these coaches in the USA Basketball program, they feel more comfortable committing to the respective programs. And that shows up as being a good "recruiting" coach.
Holly, during her tenure at Tenn was one of the country's great recruiters. Yet, not only didn't she coach any of the "U" teams, she didn't (couldn't) coach at Tenn either. Neither has Muffet, Aston, Tara, or Frese, all of which have had multiple years of great classes. Sorry, I don't buy it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom