Polish players | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Polish players

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Start with her sister.

Nice thought but Agata wants to beat her sister, not join her team.

“It was funny,” Ola says with a laugh. “It really shows how Anna was like the crazy one. Anna didn’t even want to share the ball with (Agata). I have the whole video, and it’s very funny. I feel like she had that passion inside of her since she was a kid and that’s something, I don’t know, not everyone has that.”

Agata is also excelling at the sport, having played for Poland in the 2019 FIBA U-16 women’s European championship. Anna had similarly represented the country in the 2017 U-20 women’s European championship and Ola played internationally for the Polish U-18 and U-20 teams. Anna says Agata is looking forward to playing in the United States, but with a different team. As Agata once told her Anna, she wants to beat her.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Nice thought but Agata wants to beat her sister, not join her team.

“It was funny,” Ola says with a laugh. “It really shows how Anna was like the crazy one. Anna didn’t even want to share the ball with (Agata). I have the whole video, and it’s very funny. I feel like she had that passion inside of her since she was a kid and that’s something, I don’t know, not everyone has that.”

Agata is also excelling at the sport, having played for Poland in the 2019 FIBA U-16 women’s European championship. Anna had similarly represented the country in the 2017 U-20 women’s European championship and Ola played internationally for the Polish U-18 and U-20 teams. Anna says Agata is looking forward to playing in the United States, but with a different team. As Agata once told her Anna, she wants to beat her.

Agata is a 2023, so even if she goes to a different team, Anna probably will have graduated/gone pro.

B9034F55-CC4F-4053-A71F-787039F95A00.jpeg

Reaction Score
Agata is a 2023, so even if she goes to a different team, Anna probably will have graduated/gone pro.

View attachment 56633
Or Agata realizes that to outdo Anna she has to play at UConn. If Anna stays at 8 threes as a high in a game (which I doubt, I predict 13), Agata shoots nine while passing backward through her legs for an assist. I was reminded the pass of the year came in that 8 three game. Maybe Anna can be drafted by Sun and be close to little sis.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox
Top Bottom