Podcast with UConn’s David Benedict | The Boneyard

Podcast with UConn’s David Benedict

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
The Sliders & Curveballs Podcast was able to go behind the scenes with UConn Athletic Director, David Benedict. Our discussion includes the return of fans, life of an AD, Hall of Fame coaches, scouting reports, NIL law, and more from Storrs, CT.

Father & Son learning sports together.
Enjoy!

GemParty

Reaction Score
Who should we interview next?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
The Sliders & Curveballs Podcast was able to go behind the scenes with UConn Athletic Director, David Benedict. Our discussion includes the return of fans, life of an AD, Hall of Fame coaches, scouting reports, NIL law, and more from Storrs, CT.

Father & Son learning sports together.
Enjoy!

Now I've got 2 to catch up on.

Reaction Score
Not savage. Why not try? If you can't land him (as I suspect) at least you can say you tried rather than saying yikes! I can't think of anyone I'd rather question...

Reaction Score
Who should we interview next?
Keep up the good work, guys. Maybe former grad assistant Ben Wood. Ben just finished his third year in Tempe as Bobby Hurley’s assistant and was part of a UConn title with Calhoun. He relayed some incredible Hurley bros stories to Mike Anthony in a CT Post article. He’s a CT native (Woodbury/Nonnewaug) and left Arizona State last month to join Pat Sellers at CCSU. Few have worked under Calhoun and seen the Hurley’s. Guy has some stories to tell and quite a project on his hands in New Britain.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Keep up the good work, guys. Maybe former grad assistant Ben Wood. Ben just finished his third year in Tempe as Bobby Hurley’s assistant and was part of a UConn title with Calhoun. He relayed some incredible Hurley bros stories to Mike Anthony in a CT Post article. He’s a CT native (Woodbury/Nonnewaug) and left Arizona State last month to join Pat Sellers at CCSU. Few have worked under Calhoun and seen the Hurley’s. Guy has some stories to tell and quite a project on his hands in New Britain.
Awesome. Thank you! What did you think of the NIL topic?

GemParty

Reaction Score
We didn’t realize at the moment, David broke the Opendorse NiL news with us on our show last week.

Reaction Score
Awesome. Thank you! What did you think of the NIL topic?
Great questions—I admire how quickly he admitted how outdated the system is. Fortunate we have a school and state that were proactive in seeing this coming.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Now I've got 2 to catch up on.
How’s things Hans? Let us know what you think. Would love an Apple review if you haven’t done one yet. Help other fans find our work. Happy Summer. More cool episodes in the planning stages!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
How’s things Hans? Let us know what you think. Would love an Apple review if you haven’t done one yet. Help other fans find our work. Happy Summer. More cool episodes in the planning stages!
Replied in DM, unless my Copy & Paste failed.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Great questions—I admire how quickly he admitted how outdated the system is. Fortunate we have a school and state that were proactive in seeing this coming.
I wonder if WBB, for instance, might consider a team NIL deal?
High tide lifts all boats. Thoughts?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom