Podcast with John Fanta of the Big East | The Boneyard

Podcast with John Fanta of the Big East

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Not a big fan of his.

Stick to making soda.
To each their own, but I absolutely love John Fanta and his dedication to the Big East. He is very knowledgeable and great at promoting the Big East on social platforms!
Why? Has a ton of enthusiasm and really knows his stuff when it comes to the Big East as a whole. There's not a ton of UConn/Big East hoops content out there from a podcast/media perspective. I think he does a really nice job.

It was a joke. Fanta sodas are absolutely delicious. Spreading out from them is always a risk. Didn't expect branching off in to podcasts, but to each their own.

1591359609594.png

Reaction Score
To each their own, but I absolutely love John Fanta and his dedication to the Big East. He is very knowledgeable and great at promoting the Big East on social platforms!
His enthusiasm for the league is contagious. I hope he’s a staple of the Big East for a long time to come. He’s a Seton Hall grad who grew up in the mid-west yet his reverence for UConn is incredible.

Reaction Score
Why? Has a ton of enthusiasm and really knows his stuff when it comes to the Big East as a whole. There's not a ton of UConn/Big East hoops content out there from a podcast/media perspective. I think he does a really nice job.
1000% agree. Looking forward to growing old with him as the voice of this Big East. Guy (kid really—he’s 24) breathes Big East basketball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom