Podcast with Bob Joyce | The Boneyard

Podcast with Bob Joyce

Reaction Score
Hi all,

I know I've posted a few podcast episodes here -- so thanks as always for the support!

I recently got some time with Bob Joyce and had a great conversation for this episode. We talk about how Bob got into radio, what it's been like calling games for the UConn Women, Geno (of course), favorite Final Four destinations and more.

Check it out here: Bob Joyce: ESPN 97.9 and UConn Athletics

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Nice in depth interview.

Bob Joyce discusses the overall effect the move to the NBE will have. (around 22' mark)

Biggest + for him is in MBB while for WBB, he views it as a "wash" in terms of conference strength. I do think you can't weigh the benefits as a snap shot of what the conferences are now but what they could be as they evolve and the NBE with more natural rivalries and closer locations has a higher ceiling imho.

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Hi all,

I know I've posted a few podcast episodes here -- so thanks as always for the support!

I recently got some time with Bob Joyce and had a great conversation for this episode. We talk about how Bob got into radio, what it's been like calling games for the UConn Women, Geno (of course), favorite Final Four destinations and more.

Check it out here: Bob Joyce: ESPN 97.9 and UConn Athletics
Just finished listening to this podcast. I enjoyed it. Bob Joyce is an excellent interview. Joyce touches on several different subjects. This is a “must listen to” if you’re a UConn WBB fan. Thanks Jared. :)

Reaction Score
Just finished listening to this podcast. I enjoyed it. Bob Joyce is an excellent interview. Joyce touches on several different subjects. This is a “must listen to” if you’re a UConn WBB fan. Thanks Jared. :)

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad you enjoyed the listen!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom