Podcast with Amida Brimah | The Boneyard

Podcast with Amida Brimah

Reaction Score
Hey everyone - new CT Scoreboard episode. I was lucky to get some time with Amida Brimah! We talk about his UConn career - from the title run to buzzer beaters, losing to Wagner and more - then get into his pro career and what life in the G League is like. I had a ton of fun making this episode, and hope you guys enjoy!

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Great interview. Keep them coming. That was a fun one. And gampel really was that loud against Florida.

Reaction Score
Thanks! Had a blast talking with him. He's got such a great personality

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Thanks! Had a blast talking with him. He's got such a great personality
One thing I wish you asked him, or maybe If you get Jalen Adams on, is what they think about G League vs playing overseas and the balance between wanting to get paid while they can vs. the goal of making the NBA. Would apply to any of our guys in G League really. Interested what they would say.

Reaction Score
One thing I wish you asked him, or maybe If you get Jalen Adams on, is what they think about G League vs playing overseas and the balance between wanting to get paid while they can vs. the goal of making the NBA. Would apply to any of our guys in G League really. Interested what they would say.

That's a great question. I'll make sure I ask if I can get some time with any of those guys

Reaction Score
Great Podcast
The vets not putting any pressure on him to make the FT against St Joe’s
was a good indication of how mature and poised that 2014 team was.
Brimah must have cried when Hamilton left early. That was a great combination.
He played on NC team , another AAC championship and NCAA team and an NIT team
Not bad for a tall skinny soccer player Not introduced to BB until he was 16 who walked the 20 miles for his meeting with the man who brought him to the states.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom